Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Install in-game files on iOS *PC & Jailbreak Required*

Rulerofchina

Before I begin, follow this tutorial at YOUR OWN RISK

This method has been tested successfully by myself of course, however, your device may be different and it may cause errors.

Also, Jailbreak is required to install these files, so if your device is not jailbroken already, and you do not feel confident in jailbreaking, I would advise NOT to jailbreak your device as it voids your apple warranty, meaning you will not be able to get it unbricked at an apple store.

So lets begin!

Software and Equipment Required

• iFile (search iFile on Cydia store)
  • Your Device
  • PC (with wifi of course)

Install iFile from Cydia store

tbk7RRQ.png

Load up iFile and press on the globe icon on the bottom, which loads web server

4Ce3qYT.png

Insert the code your device shows into your web browser (should be where marked - different for everyone)

2oWsYVN.png

YsllsZq.png

This screen should appear

0l50LwA.png

Navigate as Shown

z3S7lpR.png

c6p3QRa.png

hpGpXZX.png

6SOApJE.png

Qt5SHb8.png

Now Select your folder, I will be showing Tactic screen kits, using the Manchester United kit by wonho1028 (Link)

D2QFrM6.png

vZlbRC1.png

Upload files after downloading (one at a time)

On your device, delete original ones and rename new ones to the name of the original ones

kYhGTv7.png

jmwQY0W.png

GdUmkE6.png

Open FMH2015 and Tadah!! This should be how your lineup looks like

zu5op3Z.png

Sorry for the long post, if you need any help, feel free to ask below :D

Ok dude tbh there is a wayyyyyyyyyyyy easier way. Have you heard of ifunbox? Check it out. You don't need to SSH or anything, just usb connect the device and it will work well :)

I always used WinSCP for this, but a decent guide nonetheless. Just remember that with the great power of jailbreaking comes many more dangers (and I should know. I'm posting this from a jailbroken iPad 2 right now)

I always used WinSCP for this, but a decent guide nonetheless. Just remember that with the great power of jailbreaking comes many more dangers (and I should know. I'm posting this from a jailbroken iPad 2 right now)

Like what ?

I always used WinSCP for that purpose, allows you to take your files on and off and everything. Need to know your device's network address but a quick Google search can make it easy.

I always used WinSCP for that purpose, allows you to take your files on and off and everything. Need to know your device's network address but a quick Google search can make it easy.

Does it let you access root files?