Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Óliver

Archie Graveluth

Óliver

Nationality: Spanish

Position: Midfielder (natural AMC, can play on the wings as well)

Retrain status: Why would you want him as a DM?!

Starting club: FC Porto (on loan from Atlético Madrid)

Transfer value: €25M

Work permit: Doesn't need one

Challenge candidate for: Assist challenge

kwm2Ao3l.jpg

For those around my age, you will probably remember the wonderkid from the Japanese animated series Tsubasa. In Portugal (and Spain) he was known as Oliver Tsubasa (in Japan he was Tsubasa Ozora). Óliver has been compared many, many times to Oliver Tsubasa, even by himself when he injured his shoulder (check the non-FMH section).

Anyway, this spanish advanced playmaker can fill your midfield needs perfectly, either playing in the center of filling the role made famous by MerlionMaple, an advanced playmaker on the wings. 

Óliver started his youth career at Atlético Madrid in 2008. In 2012 he made his debut with the main squad, playing 15 games (scoring one goal). Last season he went on a loan to Villarreal and he's now in a one year loan at FC Porto, and Porto doesn't have a buy clause, like they do with Casemiro or Tello. Being an important part of the Spanish youth teams, he'll be sure to have his debut in the main squad under your guidance.

GfpRVMel.png

I did a test half-season with FC Porto and I had him with Ashez' Attacking IT. Since he's with us on a loan and didn't play him much, using Quintero in his place. But solely for that reason, because I believe he's better than Quintero in FMH. With just 9 games under his belt, he assisted for 9 goals and had an average rating of 8.33. For a 20 year old who barely played, that's impressive.

Stat analysis 

As and advanced playmaker you expect him to have high technique, to be a great passer of the ball, to dribble and decide what's right to do and where to pass. Well, he has it all:

- 20 Dribbling, Passing and Technique
- 19 Creativity
- 18 Decisions
- 16 Crossing, Movement
- 15 Teamwork

And remember, those stats having just played 9 games, and you know that the more you play, the better you get. And being just 20 years old he is far from his peak so I would expect that creativity and decision to hit 20, and other stats to hit 18.

He's a very good candidate for an assist challenge due to his age.

Other non-FMH info 

Below are some highligths of Óliver outside of the FMH universe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P_AtvnQfMU

ngE85D7851-6DE5-47F0-A38A-8EDAA9B59CAB.j

I've been using him 1.5 seasons at Atletico and he's been outstanding. To accommodate the team I've posted him into AML position which isn't his best spot on the pitch -the more I think of it the more I regret this- but he still delivers and for the short spell as AMC he was superb.

Definitely my number 1 pick for my next assist challenge.

*bump*

Been using this guy myself (cost me a pretty penny)! But well worth it as he is a monster!

Been using him in a Winger role due to his high crossing, dribbling and decision stats and he is immense :)