Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Regens

jakebanno

This is a topic for you to post your Regens for FMH2015 - If you're not sure what a regen is, check out this guide from FMH2013 (FMH2015 Guide coming soon):

So, you're in the market. Looking for your next star striker. You set it to the most valuable first. You look and you see... Maxime Bourillon. You squint your eyes and say 'Who is he?', You look at his history, Wait, It only goes up to 2013/14. This must me wrong. If only I got him earlier, The thought comes into your mind... Wait, how was he made. Sorry to say. It wasn't the way you're thinking.

This player is known as a regen. Every player in the game, when retired. They come back to life as a different allias to become a criminal for the rest of his life. He changed his name, age, and sometimes his nationality. That is practically what a regen is.

But what a regen keeps is his positions and his PA, The CA although will be random. This means your player can start of as a world star or as a player not fit for the blue square south. But that is for you to change. The earlier the regen is into his career. The cheaper he will be. Which is why I recommend you follow this guide to get the most out of your regen.

What to do:

So, these are the best steps to make the most out of your regen, but what you need to do first is find his.If you are finding him based on the season after hes retired. Your search perimeters should go like this...

Name: Blank

Wage: Blank

Value: Blank

Contact status: Blank

Transfer status: Blank

Position: (Which area of the field your certain player plays in. E.g. Forward)

Side: His preferred side. (Where the bright green is on his positions)

Only interested players: No.

(If you cant find your player change the 0-21, still cant find them, look at the different nationality) 

What this will do is broaden down your search without all the hassle of picking certain attributes.

Afterwards I would sort this by nationality, this is in order of a-z so if hes from England stick to the front. From Wales. Try going backwards.

Next look at he specific positions. If you have the perimeters put in for Giggs. You should be looking for a AM LC. One fount you should double check the positions. It should be like so:

UYFUiy8.png

ZBNmPWb.png

What a bargain that is. A value of £14k for a player that will be the same or as good as Giggs. 

Most people think once signed they should put him on I.T and play him. Depending on the level of your club, at first he may not be good enough for first team. Although the game time is good.

Some terms if you didn't understand them.

C.A. - This is a players current ability out of 200.

P.A. - This is a players potential ability out of 200. This is never lower than their C.A.

I.T - Intensive training. This is when you set all of the different categorys in training to intensive.

So post away your regens! 

Woah, I followed that link, followed another link and went all the way back to 2011, a post by (I want to say Patrick?) United58.

That was as exciting as when I dived into the switcheroo.