Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Problems at the Beginning of season

muptonfish

Jumping back into FMH 2014 after a long hiatus,  I have struggled at the beginning of every season (3) so far,  the first I could understand since they should have been getting used to my tactic and the 2nd season I had player turnover (6 in 4 out).  This 3rd season I have only 2 new players and lost 1 retirement (Totti :( )  but I am stuggling more so now than the other 2 seasons.  Is it possible that the league is figuring out my tactic, my Champions league results have been fine but in Serie A I am stuggling to score.  Any help/insight??

Is it possible that the league is figuring out my tactic, my Champions league results have been fine but in Serie A I am stuggling to score.  Any help/insight??

I'm in the Serie A as well and it did seem my tactics weren't as effective in season 5 as the seasons before.

Not entirely sure tho as I would've had to play a 6th season with the same tactics to put it to the test afterall I could've just had an unfortunate season with injuries and dips in form etc.

But I switched to a new formation.

I have managed to battle back into 2nd with 12 matches left but I am still 7 points out of 1st.  I have kept the formation the same just tweaked some of the roles a bit.  I think my main problem is my 2 big signings from the summer are being pansies and are homesick, so they will be sold off and replaced by players who want to be there.

Interesting that my champions league form has not suffered despite playing my backups for most of the matches.