Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 4231 Burnley Tactic

dwappleyard

I have got some hate for this tactic but it seems to work pretty well!

4e1ce2c9226543f6ae40aec9d6cb7edb.jpg

094a0963fd4def860aa18bfb1b615567.jpg

RESULTS:

No team really dominated this game although Liverpool won this game at Anfield

9ec2ae9fd4d061b6fe8bf99a6b9ac3c0.jpg

A home 3-1 win to Chelsea in this contest. We dominated the shots and CCC's although Chelsea have creative geniuses in the team like Fabregas and Hazard

89e2cf8990e44138fe2e64acaed9aad2.jpg

Home game against Swansea, very high scoring game ended 5-3. Just see for yourself

fb04e7aca403315a99adc82a43e1405e.jpg

Give me feedback on this all comments are welcome, I will post more results by request.

I wouldn't call it hate, I was giving you honest feedback. Is there a need to post two threads for the same tactic though? Three games isn't enough to test either, you seem to be leaking goals which is down to the aforementioned double APM combination in MC. I would change one to a BWM to stop this.

Okay but it seems to be going well for the time being? I know 3 games isn't enough to test but I was scared that people would get pissed off if they looked at this post and saw about 40 games in the post just as proof that it works, I'll play the rest of the season then post up as I did with the last one with the season review

I highly doubt you would get hate on your tactic, but looks good, maybe test over at least 1 season and possibly test in other countries as I have found tactics in England don't always work in other countries,

Yeah I'll post the results at the end of the season just showing the general fixture list and I'll probably test in Spain, Italy and some others just because it seems to work fairly well in England. Thanks for the feedback guys. Much appreciated! [emoji106]