Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 IOS Vs Android (Tactics)

leecutler

Discussion

Hi guys and welcome to my tactics discussion,i have played FMH15 on a IPhone & Samsung S4.
My question to you guys is,"is there a difference".

I have used various tactics on my S4 that simply dont work but i see people get amazing results.

Tactics In Question

•Black Pearl 2015
•Galactico Tactic
•Murtons Lots Of Goals

I have tried all these on my S4 with various different teams in multiple leagues over atleast a period of 1 season and have failed dramatically,i then tried these on a Iphone and the results where so much more different,I didnt win every game but alot more games i scored more and dominated more.

So i ask you guys have you noticed the differences which i have?

I noticed this but in reverse as there are a lot more android users around these days , one thing to check is which game engine is being used I think that makes the biggest difference.

By all accounts the code is identical these days, so there shouldn't be a difference. Obviously there will be a huge difference between results under the old and new engines, but there shouldn't be any difference between the different platforms using the same engine.

It would be interesting to test this more deeply to see whether the differences are real or perceived.