Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Rewriting history

lilgwanz

Rewriting history

--------------------------------------Hello guys this career is based on my back in time challenge.In which a player is taken back to his club of debut using the in game editor or the PGE.The player has to score a total of 1000 goals for that club before signing to another club.

Rewriting history season 1

--------------------------------------This save was just out of curiosity of the in game editor so i have played without much consideration of anything else.I never had any intention of continuing this save not until the challenge was created so pls bear with me for lack of important screenies.Before starting the save I knew with an overrated player taken back to a lower league, it only meant goals galore and the save could be done in no time.So I taught which league would be more appropriate and less stressfull?.And I decide to go for Portugal, i love Neymar anf i know he would bang in goals in Brazil in no time but the problem was Brazil itself.And me being such a lazy player i knew i couldnt keep up with Brazil.Even a blind man would know where I headed instead.Of course Portugal, and my team would be no other thanYbp3COJ.jpg

The player i would use can be guessed really easily.I would update the season soon.Thanks and pls post your comments