Find results in...

2015 Abdelak Nouri

scass

Abdelak Nouri

Attacking midfield

Jong Ajax

Dutch

Valued at 1.5m

Wages at start 1500' but rose to 11000 when he renewed.

If you're not managing Ajax, definitely worth a punt as a less obvious alternative to the excellent Odegaard. Here he is at the start:

on6KnNl.png

And coming towards the end of the third season:

xGODr8M.png

Physical development is poor, though he doesn't seem to tire until the last 15. I could probably give him more games, too. Nonetheless, good performances including a few game changing assists and goals:

fIOPXL7.png

I promoted him midway through the second season, as his performances looked promising, and he was starting to mutter about wanting to be at a bigger club. I usually deal with that by promotion, a few outings with the first team, followed by either a new contract, or an offer to clubs to take him off our hands.

No problem with Nouri:

fIOPXL7.png

Scored on his debut, and stayed in good morale through the rest of the season. His contributions this season have been against lower league clubs, but he's also featured and done well against mid table Eredivisie.

My advice is that clubs in the big leagues could do worse than buy him early, and cheap, and try him out. Just wish his physical stats were better. It will be interesting to see how he does when he's enough a regular to play European competition at a higher level - not sure whether the encouraging performances are due to the relatively middling level of the Eredivisie. Wouldn't risk in a knockout stage CL game just yet.

He certainly looks promising. Ajax are notorious for demanding a small fortune for their starlets in FMH, despite being value at 1.5 I can't see this guy coming cheap.

He certainly looks promising. Ajax are notorious for demanding a small fortune for their starlets in FMH, despite being value at 1.5 I can't see this guy coming cheap.

Quite possibly.  But in the second season in my save he starts fretting about wanting to move to further his career - that sometimes means that when the initial offer is rejected, you get a post that he's outraged at not being allowed.  Then a small increase can do the trick.  I'd be interested to know if anyone tries to buy him....