Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Something I noticed...Although I was cheating

Fozz_Quaker

Every year since 2012, I have always had a save which I call my ultimate cheating save, normally play through Xmas and New Year, it came about when I showed a young lad how to play the game, so I exploited the money cheat in FMH 12 to get world class and half decent players, we did so, so that I could start the kid off happy to start with and learnt him about tactics using the transfer market, keeping players happy and winning things, I figured if he could have initial success, he would be drawn back to the game armed with what I learned him but without telling him how I managed to get CR7, Messi, Neymar et al. As far as I am aware, the kid stills plays the game and now knows what to look for, probably has a better eye for it than me these days

I ended up running 1 cheat save every year since, in '13 I did it with Rangers, in '14 with North Ferriby and this year AFC Fylde and England

So this year was easy, with the editor, I give myself a top class team, made all there nationalities English, picked everyone of them for the National Team...

I noticed whenever there was an England match, my players would be turning out for England on a Friday Night in somewhere like Estonia, then back to Lancashire or whereever for a 3pm KO the next day

Has this ever happened to anyone in a legit game, players getting a national call up and having to play for his club the very next day?

To finish up, I do this once every game for a laugh, when I get bored of a legit game and go to my cheat for a week or two at a time...

I also must add, cheating as a long term tactic is not good, not big, not wise.

I probably wouldn't admit to this normally, but the International Call Up thing intrigued me and wondered if anyone noticed it in a legit save...

Penny for your thoughts guys

I think the game has always had rather odd ITN fixtures like that but i'm not an ITN manager often enough to know from personal experience tbh. 

Back on old games, when I was still in like Serie B and sometimes in C and had international call ups they'd be ineligible for my game so wouldn't be able to play both

I do remember noticing this in FMH13. I was Wolves and I entered the COC at the second round, but there were international fixtures the day before so a lot of my players were unavailable.

Also in FMH 13 they kept being called up while recovering from injuries.

Have yet to manage a national team in FMH 15 so would like to know too if these issues been fixed.