Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Youth Coach Applications - January 2015

Dec

Go to Application Form

Hello all,
Today we are happy to announce that we are trialling a new format within our staff team. Instead of the usual "scouting" in which we normally do we are looking for proactive, motivated and dedicated people to come to us. With this we are opening our Youth Coach role up to applicants for the first time ever! If you love FMH, this site and producing content (whether that be guides, downloads or anything else) then please submit an application and we will love to read it.

Deadline: 25th January

Thanks,
FMHVibe Staff

I'm looking forward to seeing who thinks they're ready to step up. Good luck.

It'll be great to see who could end up joining the team. I'll be looking out for the best applicants as well.

There are a few people on here who I hope put there name forward as they have contributed alot an came up with some great ideas

Good luck to all who apply!

I would have loved to give it a go, and almost submitted my application but then the weight of GCSEs hit me :(

Anyway, there are plenty great producers on the site and I'd like to see any one of them take up the role.

I thought this thread would have been buzzing when it was announced :O

I would love to apply for this but because of previous things that some of you are aware of,it's the right choice to not apply,but there are a few people that would make great Coaches :)

I would love to apply for this but because of previous things that some of you are aware of,it's the right choice to not apply,but there are a few people that would make great Coaches :)

Maybe people should start giving more hints rather than aiming it at "a few people". Personally I'd be on the fence about applying, dubious seeing as I hadn't been scouted. But if people were to actually name me as one of these "few people" I'd get the confidence.

Also, why is it not the right choice? If you would have applied otherwise then you think you're capable of having the position. You have nothing to lose, but everything to gain.

BatiGoal I think would make a great YC!

Great content, original ideas, constant feedback on other vibe members content

I've just had a look over the applicants so far and I have to say I'm surprised that I don't recognise many names, there are some big members on this site that I would have thought would have at least filled in the form. I wouldn't say I'm disappointed but there are a few members who I thought would be willing to have ago for the role, especially members like you Lee.

As for those who have entered so far the ideas you plan on bringing to the site are extremely interesting and it would be great if you could provide some examples to further your case for promotion.

BatiGoal I think would make a great YC!

Great content, original ideas, constant feedback on other vibe members content

:O

Thanks biggie!

Pardon my ignorance but I have no clue what is expected of a YC.

I could fill in the app form I'm sure that won't hurt.

:)

In short the role of a YC is to:

1. Produce content (not including careers)

2. Help out members

3. Make sure everything on the site runs smoothly

There is more to it than that which would be discussed at a later stage but for now that gives you an idea.

Ah I see.

Sounds doable altho I'm still relatively new to the site myself having been here for just over a month.

Surely there's some longtime members here who're more than capable too?

Lemme fill in that form anyway. I'll help where I can help.

Give it a go, we are looking for passionate people who showcase good ideas and have some content out there already. You never know :).

As much as I would like to apply, I need to boost my activity on this site first. Thankfully I've just got back into FMH.

As much as I would like to apply, I need to boost my activity on this site first. Thankfully I've just got back into FMH.

If you show great ideas and a willingness to dedicate yourself.

You have nothing to lose but a lot to gain so why not apply

I've been for this for ages, finally able to give a resume. But unfortunately I will not be able to commit until the end of the year due to O'Levels. Thus, my lack of post and threads. I will give it a go next time !

If you show great ideas and a willingness to dedicate yourself.

I have got many ideas, however I don't really have anything to my name right now. Maybe I'd consider towards the end of FMH2015 once I've posted some thorough content.

I have applied, hopping you will appreciate my application :)

My main problem with applying is the content requirements. I am not gifted in the art of making skins and all that. I could do iscouts but I am still learning how to make those better. As for the other things I am really active ever since I joined the site and I do have some ideas in the box.

My main problem with applying is the content requirements. I am not gifted in the art of making skins and all that. I could do iscouts but I am still learning how to make those better. As for the other things I am really active ever since I joined the site and I do have some ideas in the box.

Part of the process is taking people with potential, ideas and dedication and putting them in an environment with some of the very best available to learn from them. A good article is as good as a skin.

All the IOS players would take a good article, shortlist, guide or myclub file over a skin any day :P.

Graphics and databases have become an important part of the site but we also need people to post helpful and interesting articles and guides :).

Remember to post content to boost your chances lads :)

As a youth coach what would you guys expect of a YC,do they need to be constantly posting new content,policeing the site? just interested in what you guys expect from a YC