Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 [Video Career] Interactive Free Agent Database

JustM1kePlays

Hey Guy's,

Here is my new video save for FMHVIBE!

I want this to be an fully interactive save for the whole community to get involved with. (Play nicely with each other)

Please watch the video and give suggestions on:

Player's

Formation

How often you want updates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4uWJaxhz44

Hope you all enjoy as I'm really looking forward to this save

Squad:

GK

GK

DL

DL

DR

DR

DL/R

DC

DC

DC

DC

CDM

CDM

CDM

CAM

CAM

CAM

CAM L/R

CAM L/R

CAM L/R

ST

ST

ST

ST

Could be cool to go with a whole team of one Nationality? Like you can only sign French players as it is Newcastle haha

Hugo Lloris for keeper! Class keeper for good number of years!

@UK thank you for the suggestions definitely a good shout for first choice keep an is still fairly young as goalkeepers go.

@fmhaberdeenfan a great player will look at him an maybe loan him out as I don't see him playing much in the first season.

I reckon updates at every "big game" would be good, and then run us over what's happened since you left off. Looks good!

Thanks for the suggestions Dan. When you say 'big' games do you mean against the likes of Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea etc an maybe cup runs and then derby games?

I would personally do a video evey 5-8 games showing the results and team stats then every like 9th game maybe do a video with a full match :)

I would personally do a video evey 5-8 games showing the results and team stats then every like 9th game maybe do a video with a full match :)

Thanks for the suggestion Lee. I do think this will help more with the interactive side.

On a side note I had to start again so the friendly are different as I forgot to change to the new match engine as it is better for video's just a pain for the off cam parts.

Thanks for the suggestion Lee. I do think this will help more with the interactive side.

On a side note I had to start again so the friendly are different as I forgot to change to the new match engine as it is better for video's just a pain for the off cam parts.

The more interactive the more fun it is,are you going to ask people what transfers they want to see etc. Or are you doing transfers yourself?

Matic is a must as is modric

Thanks for the suggestions. Reason why I should buy them?

Matic is one of the best DM on the game and Modric is a complete midfielder who can run the game

I haven't watched the video - long story, switching my internet to another provider and I have no wifi for a week, videos on 3G use a fortune of my allowance. I'll catch up when I'm up and running.

Are you literally after suggestions for any player?

I haven't watched the video - long story, switching my internet to another provider and I have no wifi for a week, videos on 3G use a fortune of my allowance. I'll catch up when I'm up and running.

Are you literally after suggestions for any player?

Yes please Lee-Roy. Link's to I scout would be good as evidence to show why we should sign them or you could just state your reason why

I would like a mix of experience and youth with the possibility of sending the younger ones out on loan to get some first team game time.

OP has been updates with potential position that need filling.

I have a few players in mind but I would really like your input guy's.

As I said it's an interactive save an will give you the opportunity throughout the save to alter the team,formations an so on.

GK - Lloris

RB - Abate, got him on my AC Milan career and has been great so far

LB - Baines, Solid and fairly cheap wages and experienced aswell

CB - Varane, If possible as wages might be hard but consistent as they come

CB - John Terry, a bit old but still a beast and provides captain material

GK - Lloris

RB - Abate, got him on my AC Milan career and has been great so far

LB - Baines, Solid and fairly cheap wages and experienced aswell

CB - Varane, If possible as wages might be hard but consistent as they come

CB - John Terry, a bit old but still a beast and provides captain material

Yes Jack this is what I want.

Thank you for getting involved. Will see if Varane is do able

I've got a few more suggestions

AM Eriksen Excellent at creating and scoring

ST Giroud (Will be hard to sign) always scores goals for me

AMR Feghouli Great winger who does great crosses (most of the time)

I've got a few more suggestions

AM Eriksen Excellent at creating and scoring

ST Giroud (Will be hard to sign) always scores goals for me

AMR Feghouli Great winger who does great crosses (most of the time)

Thank you FMHAF not seen much on Feghouli. Will have a look at him. Hopefully there is an Iscout on him

Danny batth, christian Fuchs, Ron vlaar, Jack grealish, Emile heskey

The defenders are all excellent, have a very solid defense in the first season, conceded less than 30 in the league this season and Brad Guzan has insane stats as well and is not that old for a keeper, Fuchs got 20 assists from lwb first season due to 18 crossing and grealish already has 3 great greens on my save, Jordan Rhodes is also excellent but not sure if your looking for higher quality add he had no Prem experience, Wanyama and schnielderlin are both excellent in the middle of the park, callum Robinson and Jordan Graham are also good young English talents if you give them game time and Roberts as mentioned earlier becomes a world class player. Cheick diabate or benteke are both class target men if you want a formation like that (I love a good English target man), oh and I think Andy Carroll would be very interesting at Newcastle as would cabbage actactually, have always been a fan of bringing players back to a previous club, hence why my main save is a Southampton one with bale and the ox

That was quite long, I think I get a bitcarried away talking about fmh!!!

Danny batth, christian Fuchs, Ron vlaar, Jack grealish, Emile heskey

The defenders are all excellent, have a very solid defense in the first season, conceded less than 30 in the league this season and Brad Guzan has insane stats as well and is not that old for a keeper, Fuchs got 20 assists from lwb first season due to 18 crossing and grealish already has 3 great greens on my save, Jordan Rhodes is also excellent but not sure if your looking for higher quality add he had no Prem experience, Wanyama and schnielderlin are both excellent in the middle of the park, callum Robinson and Jordan Graham are also good young English talents if you give them game time and Roberts as mentioned earlier becomes a world class player. Cheick diabate or benteke are both class target men if you want a formation like that (I love a good English target man), oh and I think Andy Carroll would be very interesting at Newcastle as would cabbage actactually, have always been a fan of bringing players back to a previous club, hence why my main save is a Southampton one with bale and the ox

That was quite long, I think I get a bitcarried away talking about fmh!!!

Great stuff Joe.

Thank you for your suggestion. Will definitely take a look in to a few of them. Especially the younger ones.

I am thinking of doing a FMH Experiment series called what happend if... but that's for another day