Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 The Heskey And Gudjohnsen Challenge

Ashez

The Heskey And Gudjohnsen Challenge

B5y1YsuIEAAMeiQ.jpg

Heskey and Gudjohnsen recently signed for Championship side Bolton Wanderers which makes them one of the oldest strike partnerships within world football and the second i heard about this news i started to smell a challenge! Unfortunately Gudjohnsen wasn't on the game but after some assistance from Dec i now own a save with both these old timers leading the line of the Championship side. 

The Challenge

The challenge is simple, the aim of the game is to play one season with this duo at Bolton and whoever brings the best out of the pair will be crowed champion! As Gudjohnsen has the ability to play in two forward roles and is a natural AMC i've decided that this challenge will have a simple points system in place so you're not forced to play them both in striking positions if you don't want to. 

nvRzD6C.png

Points System

Goal = 5 Points

Assists = 2 Points

Rules

1. No cheating or using of any editor

2. The save provided must be used, once an official update has been released this won't be the case

3. Own formations only

4. Gudjohnsen can play as either an AMC or a striker, it's up to you!

5. You can have as many attempts as you like

6. Photo evidence must be provided

7. Have fun!

EIekn6x.png

Good luck!

Download Here

Haha,Nice fun challenge there, i actually bought heskey on a free as a joke on my Blackburn save and thought id try and get him to score a goal in a one season. Then two of my midfielders got long term injuries and I had to play him at cm as a bbm for 10 gAmes,he wasn't too bad average 6.96 for the season,he played at tm up top as well and you'll be pleased to hear that he scored. But only once but I still completed my mini sub challenge

That's a good idea but I don't want to set a target as such, just let people go with the flow but as with most my challenges people can add their own ideas within them :).

Another great idea Ash. A few of my mates are Bolton fans and when they heard they were signing Heskey they went mental. Unfortunately they don't play FMH (more FIFA kinda guys) but if they did..

I have to figure out how to put saves on my phone it's a little tricky with a Sony I've heard.

Great to see another short challenge looking forward to run thru a few and add my name to all the leaderboards on Vibe :D

It'll just be a case of finding the save data on your device and replacing it I would think, I'm sure someone on android could help you though :).

Good to hear, as I said above I'm just trying to give the members what they've requested :).

I have to figure out how to put saves on my phone it's a little tricky with a Sony I've heard.

Great to see another short challenge looking forward to run thru a few and add my name to all the leaderboards on Vibe :D

If you download a file manager it shouldn't be too hard, I have a Sony Xperia and can explain if you need help.

Good challenge idea though, giving it a go!