Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Crazy defend

danialLFC

You can't judge a tactic by two games, and to be honest it's not because of the players it's because of the tactic, if it was player > tactic then choose Real Madrid and you should win everyday in the 30 seasons

For FMH2014, there is a famous formation in China. 

It is 5-5-0-0-0. yes, 5 defencers and 5 players in DM lines. We call it "Big Bus".

This formation can provide solid defense and amazing counter-attack, too.

So, I am not surprised with the result by danialLFC. I guess dannialLFC is playing OME (original match engine).

Try any of the great formation with only bad players and you will fail. Try one of the crazy formations with good players and you will have resonable success and a lot of fun.

Try any of the great formation with only bad players and you will fail. Try one of the crazy formations with good players and you will have resonable success and a lot of fun.

I disagree with you a little, a tested this tactic with Almería for the "Comet Savior" challenge, and I managed to avoid relegation and got into 15th place ( 14 games played, 6 won, 7 draw, 1 loss, +7 goal gifference). We even managed to draw 0-0 with Barcelona (and I bet you know Almería isn't supposed to be a catenaccio :D ).

With this I'm just trying to say that is not always the players or the tactics, sometimes you just get lucky. And that's something we hate/love from FMH.  :wub:

For FMH2014, there is a famous formation in China. 

It is 5-5-0-0-0. yes, 5 defencers and 5 players in DM lines. We call it "Big Bus".

This formation can provide solid defense and amazing counter-attack, too.

So, I am not surprised with the result by danialLFC. I guess dannialLFC is playing OME (original match engine).

Could you elaborate a bit on this? Player roles and team instructions? I'd love to try it out.  :lol:

Hello...im using this crazy formation and I win 4-2 against man city in fa cup final using liverpool

What's even more crazy is you have offside trap 'on' lol

I would never use these formations as they're just weird hahahaha. I guess in theory if you go 1-0 up in a tough away game maybe they could be used to see the game out?