Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 A Season With Juan Roman Riquelme

Ashez

A Season With Juan Roman Riquelme

Riquelme is a player I've always found fascinating to watch and I remember watching Villarreal games just to see him play, at one point he was almost a must sign within FMH. Recently however this great of the game has announced his retirement which means after the transfer update we won't be able to use him anymore, for this reason I believe we should let him go out with a bang!

fA7xmHJ.png

The Challenge

Let's give this Argentinian international the send off he deserves, the aim of the game is to give him one more big season before he leaves the beautiful game! The leaderboard will be split into two categories, the first will be who can get him to have the best personal season while the second will be who can have the most successful club season with him playing an important part in what you win.

The Rules

1. Own formations only
2. No use of the editors
3. No myclub saves
4. No unlockables
5. No cheating
6. Photo evidence will be required
7. Any league and teams you can get him to are allowed
8. Have fun!

Thanks for viewing, as always your views and opinions are appreciated.

was going to do this but I only play with one formation across all saves and I did not create it. Would it count if I slightly modified the formation say the the tactical roles and made it technically mine?

If a few things are changed sure, unfortunately the engine is so fixed and simple that only certain ones work so most people end up with similar ones, I'd appreciate it if you made the effort to make it "your own" though and thanks for being honest about the subject :).

If I do the challenge I'll just end up using a standard 442 diamond. I have had reasonable success with that. Assuming I can use that formation of course.

Just a question, if I signed him a season ago, and he almost didn't played (season 14/15) may I try the challenge but in the second season?

There we go Ashez, I'm gonna use this so I can finish a career and get pack to posting career

I think you could really benefit from doing a thread like This where you show off a series of small careers. 

I think you could really benefit from doing a thread like This where you show off a series of small careers. 

SO basically like  a blog? Nice Ashez! Dun know how I missed this but Yea! Thanks!!