Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 lots of goals 4321

dako1991

Was playing about with Brazil league with messi at Santos and put a tactic together were the midfield up scored a bucket load of goals anyone interested.

post-43641-0-31506300-1422405110_thumb.p

Didn't work that well for me (Willem II, Netherlands). It got a little better when I changed the BPD to another CTR, but it still conceded far too much. Looks class for a better team, though. 

Just a thought. Post results without Messi playing at Santos in the first season.

The best player in the world playing in a poor league will dramatically change the success of any tactic.

Nothing impressive. Messi at club, half of season played at arguably the easiest league for big club in the game - Sao Paulo state and losing against any bigger opponent you came across.

Hmmm...most likely this have been edited cause there no way you able to get messi to play with santos in 2015

Sugar daddy. I wouldn't call it editing, but it clearly makes the output of the tactic not representative

Hmmm...most likely this have been edited cause there no way you able to get messi to play with santos in 2015

Sugar daddy. I wouldn't call it editing, but it clearly makes the output of the tactic not representative

LoL...do you know how much money santos get if sugar daddy were enable? even if you enable and disable it a couple of time, you will never got enough money to buy messi....

just tested yourself if you don't believe me....

LoL...do you know how much money santos get if sugar daddy were enable? even if you enable and disable it a couple of time, you will never got enough money to buy messi....

just tested yourself if you don't believe me....

15 rounds of turning SD on and off is enough. I've got something like 200M euros combined budget, bought Messi for 130M while of offerring him 19.5 euros per annum contract. But that's not the deal. The fact is, this tactic results are worthless.