Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 The white Pele!New 1k challenge try

sammy_davids

After several unsuccessful attempts to make 1k challenge, now i will try again.Last time i try in Brazil and Portugal, now my attempt is in England.I know its verry hard but i believ when i make my try with love i will succed.

I choose my favorite team in real life Manchester United.They are not in CH and in first season i will loose some games for my challenge, but this is not fatlly, after all i expect to play every season in Europe.

For 1k player i choose J.Wilson. English younger is verry big talent and i think he will be one of my gems in my career.

Ok guys wish me luck follow my career and post comments :-) I will update my career later.

And in his first 10 games he quite surprised me, and score 11 goals.

Good start ma boy. ..good start

mhQQ1N1.jpg

Shocked you've gone for someone with stamina like that after your previous attempts.

Only some players have stamina crash bug. I have good feeling for Wilson.Do you remember Barbosa?He start with 12 stamina grow up for 15/16 and for only one season drop to 4...Say one prayer for me this time to be different :-D

Why play as Man United? Hard to score in England?

Not so hard i rock them all.Wilson have all prerequisites for 1k challenge. the last piece of the puzzle is to arrange my team better

Play ahead before posting please, you've posted a number of careers that have not got started and it's beginning to be spam.

Maybe this time :-D

umyelDW.jpg

Maybe ;) but play at least three seasons ahead. Good luck

Play ahead before posting please, you've posted a number of careers that have not got started and it's beginning to be spam.

Maybe this time :-DumyelDW.jpg
Maybe ;) but play at least three seasons ahead. Good luck

this time i will make it right :-)