Eliseo10

E7FRviB.jpg

Player Profile

Name- Emmanuel Mayuka

Market Value- 4.3 M

Position- AM/F RLC

Tactical Role- Poacher

Initial Team- Southampton

Hi, fellow Viber Eliseo10 reporting in with my 4th Iscout. This time I present to you a striker - Emmanuel Mayuka. The Zambian, Southampton man, has taken his role as center foward very seriously and has massively impressed me by scoring in many high profile matches consistently and without compassion. Here are his stats.

Initial Stats

SNlk0qk.png

2 Yr Attacking IT

8NJu4Rs.png

Not the biggest development but the results will speak for themselves.

Results Updated

IAM4tO8.png

2014-2015Season

Great results for a man playing in Southampton. He battled for the first team striker position against another player, and initially had the upper hand. ( Iscout coming soon for that player) Mayuka was first choice until he got injured, and then he took bench for some time as my other player picked his game up. Towards the end of the season he regained his spot and is currently first choice for Southampton.

2015-2016 Update-

Holy mother of!!! I'm lost for words with the Insane improvement in this man. He has become a world class striker just a year later. The following two pictures will further illustrate just how good Mayuka really is. Without doubt the biggest discovery I have ever made. A great Revelation.

jQoRrUH.png

EH1sTax.png

Conclusion Updated

This Player is a total monster. His stats are deceiving, but this man is a genuine World Class Striker with a shocking 4.3 initial market valuation. Mayuka might not be the most impressive player at first glance, but he will absolutely develop into one of the best forwards in the game. At the start of the game you can snatch him up for under 10 M and if you do a trade deal that price will be even lower. Try him out :) Now!! :)

Cheers and Good Gaming.