Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Original or enhanced fmh 15

pipaz4

What is the difference between the match engines?

Wich match engine should i use? i play in android device, thanks for your help

Use the Original engine. It is Inferior in detail and execution to the Enhanced engine, but it is much faster on Android devices. Hopefully we will get and update soon that will optimize the enhance engine and make it playable on Android. :)

That's the one i've been playing so far, and it's working great, thanks for your sugestion, i'll keep playing in that engine.

Use the Original engine. It is Inferior in detail and execution to the Enhanced engine, but it is much faster on Android devices. Hopefully we will get and update soon that will optimize the enhance engine and make it playable on Android. :)

Where have you seen that news ? :)

Why not? I mean they have to do something. It's not possible to play that engine unless you have a lot of time to waste. Even then it would be a pain to finish a season with that game speed. Tbh honest though if they fix the stamina bug I will be happy.

It seems I'm in the minority here being one of the very few using the enhanced engine.

It is a bit slow yes but I managed to fit it into my schedule :)

It seems I'm in the minority here being one of the very few using the enhanced engine.

It is a bit slow yes but I managed to fit it into my schedule :)

Think how much more you could achieve using the original though!

I use Original engine, because in the enhanced one it takes approx. 10 minutes (!) to finish the game.

This is Football Manager Handheld (not detailed desktop version) and IMHO the match engine should be:

1) Fast and simple (for me - up to 5 minutes for one game)

2) Economical in terms of battery usage - the enhanced one takes 10-15% for each game!

Of course, enhanced one is more beautiful and smart, but after all... I prefer original one

If SI will fix the 2 issues above, I will play enhanced...

just started playing with man utd on this new engine

it is far more interesting to eye than original but it had its downfalls

it is slowe,wastes more battery and sometimes absolutely stupid,i remember conceding 4 goals in 5 minutes once before this utd save,and makes game not only slowe but much harder

and it is much harder beacuse enhanced engine gives opposition chance to read and counter out tactic but doesnt give us tools to fight back(counter mentality,team talks,instructions and such)

if they fix few things around it and make it as fast as original it could be future of fmh imo