Eliseo10

cM9nmJM.jpg

Player Profile

Name- Jay Rodriquez

Market Value- 6.75 M

Position- AM/F RLC

Tactical Role- Poacher

Initial Team- Southampton

Hello again, today for my 5th Iscout, I bring you a winger turned into a striker- Jay Rodriguez. The English, Southampton man, has done really good as a lone center striker despite that not being his predominant role. The game tells you that he is competent in that position, but I believe he is much better than that. Here are his stats.

Initial Stats

utDdsDi.png

One Year Attacking IT

2zA24sI.png

Decent Growth Overall. The man was all ready talented at the start, and he became slightly better after one year.

Results

hVgtwtV.png

Fantastic Results for a player who plays best in the wings. Notice his game to goal record in the previous season. The exact amount of games played but 9 less goals. I moved him to the front and unleashed his full potential. I know he will only get better from now on. He had a great battle against Emmanuel Mayuka ( Iscout available in the Iscout subforum) for the center striker position. He was first choice for part of the season and also did great as a sub.

Conclusion

Experimenting with players in different positions might not always yield positive results. But Jay Rodriguez passed the test admirably, and he proved to me not only that he is a a good striker but also that he is: versatile. He can play multiple positions effectively, and that makes him an extremely valuable player in the Southampton squad and any team he plays for. I recommend a trade deal at the beginning of the game. Make him your next bargain. :)

Cheers and Good Gaming.