Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 How to make lots of money with a big club easily

Dec

How to make lots of money with a big club easily

Are you a big club or even a fairly sized club and want a bit of extra money? If you have the wage budget then this method is for you.

Step One - Look for Expiring Contracts:

This is quite simple, look for players with a filter of "contract: expiring" and have interested on. You will now have a list of players whose contracts will end in the next year. If you are not playing in England or the player is not playing in England then you can offer a contract 6 months before it ends (usually 1st January). To play in England and get an English based player though you will have to wait until 30 days before.

Please note clubs like Brazil, Russia and Australia have different schedules so they may expire in December.

Step Two- Identify your targets:

Look for players who are younger than 30 and are quite popular; either in value or name. These will have a high reputation and often be more desirable to sell.

You can also look for youngsters whom show a bit of potential, putting these in the reserves until 21 - 23 and loaning them out will improve their value and some may break into your team, others you can then sell as they will be more expensive at this age. If you think a youngster's attributes are half decent for their position with their low wage then you can afford to loan them out and then sell when they mature.

Step Three- Approach your targets/Sign them:

Once you can offer a contract to your targets do so, try and negotiate wage but this shouldn't matter in the short term as 90% of them will be sold within 2 months. You may want to offer one or two year contracts to prevent them running out a long contract if you don't need them.

Then wait for them to agree/negotiate until they do and sign them.

Step  Four- Selling your players:

Now is the hard part, while not all will sell the majority will if you are smart. Put your players on the transfer list and offer for a few million less than their worth; note in the majority of cases their value will have rose too!

When an offer comes in if it is fairly decent, remember you may not get their value but they are useless to your team and are just a bit of cash, then accept. If not try and test the waters and bargain but try and keep the club interest.

The method is fairly basic and straight forward, with a few choice decisions you may receive a nice additional transfer budget from not much work. In my tests I managed to sign Gouffran and Affelay for Chelsea using this method and ended up selling them for a combined £10m in less than a week! A nice extra £10m to bring to the table when boosting your squad for sure in just a few days after your assigned budget.

A very nice read mate. I remember doing this steps in the first season one can sign Rulli from R.Soceidad in free transfer on winter window and by next season lad's evaluation reaches to £35 million and when offered to clubs Manchester City definitely goes for him. By the mid of seasons players can sign Marcelo ,Jackson Martinez and some other big name players.

Doesn't that drop your club/player loyalty down dramatically? (the selling a week after you sign technique?)

Or not? Because I often do the youth thing as I try to keep a "B" team with a good 25-28 players in it, all aged at 23 or under, who are then sold or loaned when required as well as an occasional few who get that first team promotion (although the most promising talent always seems to have stamina issues) and that doesn't seem to affect it (as it is long term).

Nice guide, I do these often -

1. Basically the same approach but on the transfer listed page, if I see a big name I know I can get a decent price for going cheap I'll sign them and sell them at some point.

2. I rotate my back up options a lot with a similar method mentioned above, for example I'll use my back up winger for a season then sell him, I'll then find a cheap/free new back up winger and repeat the process, on my Celtic save I signed a number of players for under 500k from the transfer listed page then turned them around for 3-5m the following season, trust me that's good money in Scotland and it's basically free.

3. Same as your method but I normally keep them around for a season or loan them out to boost their value, obviously wage budget depending though.

4. Always keep an eye out for BCRCs, especially on players you sell to a smaller side. A number of times I've got a decent fee for a player then resigned him for a fraction of the price due to the clause and resold him at the higher end price I got the first time around.

I don't play this way as it kills the "reality" of the game (seeing this in real life would eventually destroy a club's reputation and players would be reluctant to make a move) but I can imagine people wanting to earn extra funds if they don't yet have unlocked Sugar Daddy.

Like Ashez, I keep them around for a season at least but not with the intention to sell but to give them a chance to prove their worth. Worst case they'll either be benchwarmers or sent out on loan (again).

But I have to say big clubs generally have enough funds for me, but out of curiosity, have you tried it with smaller teams? I think most people have more serious cash issues playing them and interested to know if this system actually increases funds enough to make it worthwhile.

This is mostly for big clubs but it can work on a lesser scale for the likes of Aston Villa or even Burton Albion if you have the spare wage and can make a few choice signings.

It does happen in real life though but with loans, look at Chelsea. They get a fee from each loan where as this isn't possible with FMH.

You're right tho certain teams come really close to that fine line of using/abusing the system to put it mildly.

And yes re the loan feature really hope this gets a much needed update/expansion in the future.

[Android]

Step five. Transfer list a player. Any player, preferably one you do not want. Receive transfer bid. Adjust transfer bid to 150 million. Tap 'back' button on your DEVICE, not in game. Open transfer bid again. Accept. Receive 150 million for player. Repeat.

The bugs in this game are endless.

[Android]

Step five. Transfer list a player. Any player, preferably one you do not want. Receive transfer bid. Adjust transfer bid to 150 million. Tap 'back' button on your DEVICE, not in game. Open transfer bid again. Accept. Receive 150 million for player. Repeat.

The bugs in this game are endless.

The biggest bug is spamming sugar daddy :D