• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Europe's sleeping giants

Kamakazeee_

WnRbayW.png

Europe's sleeping giants

HkqAhES.png

Seeing as the new update as come out and in my opinion had a great effect on the match engine as it feels more fluid to me now, I've decided to start a save as Ajax. I've wanted to do this save for a while, though I always wanted to wait til the match engine was up running correctly. I also don't like just signing for a club and ripping the soul out of it, I prefer to keep to real life principles if and where possible.

So Ajax, a the creator of total football, the club that have arguably the best youth system in football and gave the world some the finest players we've seen grace a football pitch. I'm not going to go into to much detail about the club as everyone knows who Ajax are, but there currently on a 4 eredivision win streak, can I continue that run? We will see, but it won't be without sticking to the outlined principles I have set:

• Maximum wage of £25,000 for new signings.
• Maximum transfer fee of £6,000,000. Maximum of 5 transfers a season.
• Half of the match day squad should be homegrown 5 to 6 players should suffice. Either trained in club or nation.
• Make a profit over a 3 year period.
• Make best use of the academy and involve a moneyball strategy. If you don't what this is, it's basically living within your means whilst keeping competitive on the pitch. I'll link a page based on this below.

http://www.pushthemwide.co.uk/moneyball-football-manager/

Next update: Key players.