Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 After update to v6.1 on android, players faces are missing

rseven

After update fmh2015 android version to v6.1, I can not find any player face in game. Even i download data file with pics in game.

Put other face pack still not work.

I tried restart my phone, no help.

any suggestion?

note: logo pack works.

I am using 1080p skin.

Hi mates, I have lots experience with fmh.

Do you know what I found?

If I rename logo_1080p to logo_ipad. The faces are back!

And the size of face 180x180 looks a little small.

will I be able to delete the 1080p folders and keep the logos_ipad etc without harming my game???

No. please keep your logos_1080p, because club and comp logos are in it. My suggestion is copy logos_1080p and rename the copy to logos_ipad to solve this issue temply.

will I be able to delete the 1080p folders and keep the logos_ipad etc without harming my game???

No. please keep your logos_1080p, because club and comp logos are in it. My suggestion is copy logos_1080p and rename the copy to logos_ipad to solve this issue temply.
Probably do that then :D

How about moving the files from logos_ipad into the relevant 1080p files, would that work...Will probs go the way you suggest if I have to rseven :D

Probably do that then :D

How about moving the files from logos_ipad into the relevant 1080p files, would that work...Will probs go the way you suggest if I have to rseven :D

The face pack can not work in logos_1080p/players folder if you are using 1080p skin for android v6.1

If you haven't installed any facepacks you can plug your device into a computer and right click on the image and go properities then details and it says it in dimensions. Or just upload one and I will check. Thanks.

If you haven't installed any facepacks you can plug your device into a computer and right click on the image and go properities then details and it says it in dimensions. Or just upload one and I will check. Thanks.

PM'd you Dec

I have confirmed with my Chinese mate who has iphone6Plus. The faces of players look small, too.

I hope SI will not use bigger face size than 180x180. If it comes true, Dec will have lot work to do.

I can't do anything, they will be nearly double the size of FM PC faces and it would be huge.

in fm15 (pc one), the face pack is180x180, right?

Jamie of SI said will fix this issue. I should cinfirm the size to him.