Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Aerial in outfield players not going up.

DutchTony

Hi guys

I have only recently reinstalled this game after the update and had been playing fmh2014 in the meantime, so please forgive if this is a stupid question.

I see by my training and also looking at the iscouts that aerial in outfield players only goes up a point or 2 maximum after years of training. Some don't go up at all which obviously isn't good when you have a class defender with only 12 aerial (Nkoulou)

How do you guys get round this? Maybe some goalkeeper training as well?

Seems strange as that's one of the more important stats for a defender.

Oooooor am I missing something?

Any help or advice is appreciated :)

Edit: I've just realised this is in the wrong section. Apologies admin.

Base on what I know, the "Aerial" of GK and "Aerial" for other positions are two attribute.
"Aerial" of GK is a attributes of GK skill, which can be increased by GK training.
"Aerial" of others is combination of "Heading" and "Jumping Reach". "Aerail"=("heading"+"Jumping Reach")/2
"Jumping Reach"=height+jumping, which cannot be improved by training, more like a natural.
"Heading" is the skill of heading, which can be improved by "defending" training.
In FMH2015, "Aerial" of non-GK positions are difficult to improve. Because "Heading" increase 2, then "Aerial" increase 1.

Hope my explanation can help you.

Base on what I know, the "Aerial" of GK and "Aerial" for other positions are two attribute.

"Aerial" of GK is a attributes of GK skill, which can be increased by GK training.

"Aerial" of others is combination of "Heading" and "Jumping Reach". "Aerail"=("heading"+"Jumping Reach")/2

"Jumping Reach"=height+jumping, which cannot be improved by training, more like a natural.

"Heading" is the skill of heading, which can be improved by "defending" training.

In FMH2015, "Aerial" of non-GK positions are difficult to improve. Because "Heading" increase 2, then "Aerial" increase 1.

Hope my explanation can help you.

Thank you for your reply mate.

So basically it's very difficult to get a defenders aerial ability to improve in this years game.

I wont give my opinion on what I think of that as my plan is to have a good day today.

Your reply is appreciated.