Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Double Trouble Return to the Glory Days of Milan

sammy_davids

joDtyN1.jpg

Introduction

We all know that Milan are one of the best teams in history.Whit 18 Serie A 1st place, 5 times Tim Cup winners and unbelievable 7 times CL winners they have one of most prolific trophy cabinet in the world.But what happened in recent years?Last time when Milan won the Serie A was in season 2010/2011,Tim Cup 2002/2003 and CL in season 2006/2007...oh man in 2006 i have not watched yet footbal...And this is not all we saw how Milan sell some of they big stars like a T.Silva and Z.Ibrahimovic and buy only free transfers or verry weak players.Now its time to end this bad story and start the new one!

Objectives

Back Milan to glory days with winning of:

Serie A : 18 times

Tim Cup : 5 times

Supercupa : 6 times

Champions League : 7 times

Europa League : 2 times

Uefa Super Cup : 5 times

Fifa Club Word Cup : 1 time

The Challenge

For this aim i will have my legends :-) i will try to make two strikers one of the greates attacking duo in history of fotball with scoring over 1200 goals and make Milan again best team in world.

Player one : Domenico Berardi

vtszkHU.jpg

With great creativity,dribling,passing,desicions,technique shooting and desicions, Domenico Berardi its one of the best young talents in the world,and all we know he will be one of the best strikers in the world for the future.Hoping next big legend for Milan.

Player two : Vincent Aboubacar

ROBR7TR.jpg

The new Milan beast!Whit deadly eye for goal he can score a lot of goals for Milan in the future.Only 22years old he will start to lead Milan to trophies!

My first assessment team was pathetic.Defence was composed of old players,midfield was with the players without sufficient potential, only attack I would say it was good. Standout players like S.El Shaarawy, A.Polli and M.De Sciglio. It would be very difficult to build a good enough team we can fight with teams like Juve, Roma, Napoli and Inter.

For the challenge i transformed my favoryte tatctic for two strikers.

OLuJLWE.jpg

Ans becouse we didnt have enoght potencial in team for now i chooce balanced mentality

WAAfdtl.jpg

For my aim i buy the two striker ho i want and sign stars like a M.Rojo and D.Parejo

xKC6AEV.jpg

Why can't you post everything on one post? You've posted three very small "updates" within minutes and it makes it a nightmare to follow, just put everything in one update and post it.

Solding El Shaarawy was surprise but i didnt want to make him reserve in team

AxbCLWn.jpg

lS2O9Tx.jpg

Why can't you post everything on one post? You've posted three very small "updates" within minutes and it makes it a nightmare to follow, just put everything in one update and post it.

I know but my internet explorer crash constantly and i dint want loose what i texting

In the league we have verry good perfomance and finish in second place

FpJ2bVF.jpg

In Tim Cup i was verry suprised when rech ti the final, but there we loose again again Juve

IxXftqn.jpg

On the full site? If so the site has an auto save feature*, or you could write your update on something like notes or word etc.

*Bottom of the text box on left hand side it has last saved, clicking that restores that, it's saved me a few times.

Players stats in Serie A

Cgnl9r1.jpg

VSliKNs.jpg

X3WOZxC.jpg

Now my two strikers perfomance and grow up

D.Berardi

gCmsw1n.jpg

xcVFTxb.jpg

V.Aboubakar

f62HJ3e.jpg

m4tTiBN.jpg

8gRvmCm.jpg

Aim : 1200

Left :1159

Goals not count : 5

On the full site? If so the site has an auto save feature*, or you could write your update on something like notes or word etc.

*Bottom of the text box on left hand side it has last saved, clicking that restores that, it's saved me a few times.

Tnx for advice, its work :-)

El Shaarawy sold for £10 million, you kidding me o.O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Start in Milan to end of the first transfer window, and sell sharaawy and post me for how money you sold him :-D

First of all I will actually never sell him :P

Secondly I would keep him at subs rather than making a crappy deal definitely it would stupid to sell a player whose initial valuation is more than the selling price smh.

Congratulations very beautiful season with Milan. Abubakar is an excellent player. Me too with Fiorentina I took Berardi is a very good player. Good luck with your season 2 Champions League  :)

First of all I will actually never sell him :P

Secondly I would keep him at subs rather than making a crappy deal definitely it would stupid to sell a player whose initial valuation is more than the selling price smh.

i know this for keepem him for next season but i needed this money fast for rebuld the team

Congratulations very beautiful season with Milan. Abubakar is an excellent player. Me too with Fiorentina I took Berardi is a very good player. Good luck with your season 2 Champions League  :)

tnx mate :-P