Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 [Release] FMH 2015 Save Editor 15.0.1 (ALPHA)

jaymarvels

2ihwav7.jpg

JayMarvels/iScout FMH (iscoutfmh.co.uk) are pleased to announce the release of FMH 2015 Save Game Editor.

Please note:

• This is an alpha release, this means that testing hasn't really be done on it.
  • No enhancements/additions from SE13 and 14.
  • No Import/Export data
  • No Finances

I have given this a rudimentary test, edited, saved and reopened and it functions as i expect, but no guarantees.

The SE in no way replaces the official IGE, this is an un-endorsed application, for guaranteed results use the official application, this application is free and in no way meant to detract from SI's In-App items, I strongly recommend purchasing the IGE.

Screen Shots:

33ax9w9.jpg

1yts1e.jpg

11brsk0.jpg

ta2blv.jpg

2emk8lj.jpg

nxusk9.jpg

Download Here

- jaymarvels

Big thanks Jay!

BUT receiving the following error (I bought the app from Play store)

WINXP

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at  .(Object , DoWorkEventArgs )
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)

Cheers Jay,

The FMH Save Editor is one of those things that prolongs the game after all the mandatory favourite club careers and challenges have died down.

Another thing is it might help pinpoint the root of some bugs.

Worked for Bundesliga, Ligue1, Portugal League, Barclays Premier League but doesn't seems to be working for Brazil.

Secondly editing stats is not perfect as it changes arbitrarily like putting 20 turns 16.

Other than that it's amazing, waiting for the first update.

Worked for Bundesliga, Ligue1, Portugal League, Barclays Premier League but doesn't seems to be working for Brazil.

Secondly editing stats is not perfect as it changes arbitrarily like putting 20 turns 16.

What stats are you edited?

What stats are you edited?
Like shooting, tackling and all.

Common knowledge that the SE doesn't know the algorithm that FMH uses to calculate attribute.

Hey, hope some1 can help me out here, I can't seem to install this on my laptop.

I've downloaded, extracted the zip file, opened the application then I got a security warning about the publisher not being verified but I chose to run the program anyway but nothing happens....

Any ideas?

Hey, hope some1 can help me out here, I can't seem to install this on my laptop.

I've downloaded, extracted the zip file, opened the application then I got a security warning about the publisher not being verified but I chose to run the program anyway but nothing happens....

Any ideas?

Try in admin mode...you need to actually install the application

Any ideas?

Yeh I did that aswell, just does nothing.

Usually would bring up the wizard to install programs but just does nothing, got me stumped.

Any ideas?

Yeh I did that aswell, just does nothing.

Usually would bring up the wizard to install programs but just does nothing, got me stumped.

Try to redownload it.

With the save eeditor you can edit the game at any point in the save.

The Pre Game Editor is where you can edit the file for the start of the game.

Example.

PGE you could move Messi to Burton Albion so when you start a new game Messi will be at Burton. Then using the SE you could move Messi to another team at any point throughout the save.

Just one question: How to import a save?

You have to load a save. Click on the iScout logo at the start screen of the SE. Then click on the load save option, browse your save file and then you can edit.

And basically if you mean "import data" then SE is not capable of that.

Just one question: How to import a save?

You have to load a save. Click on the iScout logo at the start screen of the SE. Then click on the load save option, browse your save file and then you can edit.

And basically if you mean "import data" then SE is not capable of that.

Thank you so much ADW [emoji4]

Hi, when I open a save I get an error message, I have to quit the application...

Really??

Does this happens with every league, it happens with me for Brazil league other than that all the leagues are working fine.