Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Consistency in the NME

Eliseo10

Who has found some way??? Not asking for a specific formation but some method maybe a set of guidelines to follow that would give me the best chances of finding consistency during a season. I have seen that in the NME once the computer cracks down on your formation it is really hard to win unless you change formations. That is highly annoying but I am willing to take the challenge. I just need some help.

what ive been doing is starting VERY basic! Then watching the match for what changes to make

Literally instructions set as default

Balanced

Normal

Normal

No

No

No

No

And whatever standard formation suits my team

Just watching out for weaknessess and issues and amend them slightly if I need to

Simple is best here I think

So many times ive just changed the strikers role and it makes a massive difference

The biggest difference that occurred for my gameplay after the update was once o found the lead ,my DMC was shifted as DC and my DC as SW and my mentality on Defensive and short passes it has helped a lot to maintain the lead!

I'm in my third season in the PL with Boston, this season my record is P32 W22 D7 L3 in all competitions which I'm happy with, I've won the League Cup and in the semi-final of the Champions Cup and sitting top of the league by six points. I use attacking, with short passing with pressing and off-side trap on. I have been pretty consistent this season, haven't found no real issues.