jvh5Vjs.jpg

Player 6 : Joe Hurman & Messi in Barcelona

ukNzbHx.jpg

Player 7 : billy2shots & C Ronaldo in Real Madrid

uQmWvdh.jpg

Player 8 : JustM1kePlays & Destro in Valencia

dji4lMY.jpg

GVTGfEY.jpg

Please be noted that the player role and the attributes are random and chosen by the AI. CA and PA are all the same for the contestants.

Who do you think will be the first to be eliminated in the Solitary Game? 

Thanks for viewing and please leave a comment.  ;) 

Looks good :D

Thanks God for that nice shooting rating :P

sometimes shooting is not the most important attributes :P

On the way simulating, some amazing results :D

Uh oh this sounds like trouble :P

FMH 2015 Solitary Game

Round 1 : Pair Up With Giants

Finally, the results for the first round of the Solitary Game is out. Someone need to leave the stage by now. I met some unexpected problems while simulating through the season. In the first few weeks, some of the players didn't get sufficient playtime even though the original strikers in the team had been removed. This is because the manager of the team prefer to play in a solo-striker formation. But the problem was solved very quick, I used the IGE to change the manager's preferred formation to 4-4-2. So, you don't need to worry that your avatar didn't get enough playtime. At last, let's have a look at the results.

1st

LANpVlX.jpg

As Dragon predicted, Batigoal and Ibrahimovic duo was really dominating the league. Bati Goal become the top scorer among the 8 contestants by scoring a total of 23 goals and lay in 4 assist. Meanwhile, Ibrahimovic scored a total of 45 goals and 7 assist.

wggDuLn.jpg

Total Goals : 68

Total Assist : 11

Total Goals Produced : 79

2nd 

0C271iX.jpg

billy2shots avatar Mr Missalot improved a lot after a run of bad form in the start of the season. He succeed to score 15 goals and produce 2 assist. Meanwhile, Cristiano Ronaldo was in great form by scoring an amazing 53 goals and 9 assist. This duo also help Real Madrid to win the league and also UCL.

JrOx6KT.jpg

Total Goals : 68

Total Assist : 11

Total Goals Created : 79

Exactly the same amount as Bati Goal. However BatiGoal was count as first as he scored more goals himself. 

3rd

YB3IDTJ.jpg

Joe Hurman succeed to survive in Barcelona, he produced 11 goals and 5 assist to the team. Meanwhile, Messi was in top form by scoring 42 goals and 19 assist. Great duo!!!

3MPvDPM.jpg

Total Goals : 53

Total Assist : 24

Total Goals Created : 77

4th

1GeEszu.jpg

Eliseo avatar Jordan Alonso didn't do well in Sevilla, just scored 7 goals and 4 assist. While Lewandowski grab the top scorer award of Liga BBVA by scoring 39 goals and 12 assist. Lewandowski really saved Eliseo.

sdT8OnX.jpg

Total Goals : 46

Total Assist : 16

Total Goals Created : 62

5th

f3sy8OT.jpg

Lian Cortez and Neymar duo is quite strong. Lian Cortez scored 12 goals and 8 assist, while Neymar scored 28 goals and 5 assist.

Ol49sBi.jpg

Total Goals : 40

Total Assist : 13

Total Goals Created : 53

6th

qE6vQpv.jpg

Mike did really well but Destro nearly send him out of the game by his poor form. 

YzCvHL0.jpg

Total Goals : 36

Total Goals : 9

Total Goals Created : 45

Finally... with only ArcoDW and fmhaberdeenfan left, who will be the first to be eliminated?

7th

Congrats ArcoDW, you survived !!!

yDkakAL.jpg

Not so good but Cavani great form ensured you a place of the next round.

tlVFJP5.jpg

Total Goals : 39

Total Assist : 6

Total Goals Created : 45

Its a tie between Mike and Arco, but Mike scored more goals himself, so he's ranked 6th.

8th

Someone had to leave and it's fmhaberdeenfan.

qao4mFn.jpg

His avatar struggle to find goals, just scored 2 and 2 assist in the whole season. Benzema can't help avoid the elimination too.

QfcdAJl.jpg

Total Goals : 26

Total Assist : 6

Total Goals Created : 32

So, that's the result of the first round of the Solitary Game. Fmhaberdeenfan was the first to exit the game, but there's still chance for him to get back in through the Revival Stage !!!

Stay tuned for the next round with a totally different challenge.

Thanks for viewing and please leave a comment. ;) 

Great going lads.

Level with Bat but winning the league and Hampions league, I'll take that! Although Ronaldo did almost do this in his own!

Great idea to change the preferred formation to 442.

Great going lads.

Level with Bat but winning the league and Hampions league, I'll take that! Although Ronaldo did almost do this in his own!

Great idea to change the preferred formation to 442.

Your avatar struggle to score goals for about 2 months, but suddenly scored many in 2015. Real Madrid brought in Iker Munian to play alongside Ronaldo. Had to send him away to get you playtime.  :)

Hopefully every Avatar will get quality time in the next round :D

Next round will be totally different. New save will be used and not in big teams anymore. ;)
Well getting equal matches is actually impossible like big clubs will certainly have more matches as they will win through the cup but lets see what the next save will come for :D

Hopefully every Avatar will get quality time in the next round :D

Next round will be totally different. New save will be used and not in big teams anymore. ;)

Can't wait to see what you got for us Kun!

I knew Bati would win but I didn't expect Lewandoswki to be my savior!! Still my superstar striker scored more than any other in BBVA so that's good. :) Great challenge.

@Dragon sorry for the mistake.

@Eliseo you are the luckiest lad here. You are the only player to be a club star player. I thought you will be eliminated the moment I see you scoring so least goals. But Lewandowski really saved you.

@M1ke in fact you are the second scorer. Destro nearly drop you, he even scored less than Bati

FMH 2015 Solitary Game

Round 2 : Lower Leagues Heroes

Here comes the second round of the Solitary Game. Last round, players get to play in big teams, but now in the second round, things different. The 7 players remaining have to play in a team which is in the third division or below in any nation playable in the original database. Not so simple though, the 7 players also have to choose one free player at the start of the game, ( etc. Valdes ) to play in the same team with him. Last round winner, Batigoal had the chance to select his club and free player first and also the league playing in. As usual, the goals and assist created will count, but only the contestant's goals and assist count. If your team get promoted, then you will automatically get promoted to the third round too. As an example, if you created the least goals, but your team get promoted, you will get promoted too, while the contestant who didn't get promoted and the number of goals he created is just more than you, he will be the one eliminated. So, you need to choose a club that have the potential to get promoted, and also a quality free player to assist you or produce a quality defense to the team. England solo database will be used.

Batigoal, please choose your club and free player first.

Thanks for viewing and please leave a comment.

@ fmhaber you just didn't get the luck. Your ending CA is 4.5, which is the highest among the 8. But, you just can't find the back of the net.

Since I will be asleep when others choose here is my selection-

Club- Bristol City

Player- Hatem Ben Arfa

:)

I don't think we can choose until Batigoal does.

Since I will be asleep when others choose here is my selection-

Club- Bristol City

Player- Hatem Ben Arfa

:)

Bati hasn't choose the league playing. But I will save this first. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kun, I think you mean thepremiermanager, not me :P Congrats to the top 7 anyways, everyone knew Bati had this in the bag :D

Thanks for the recognition!

If any of the remaining 7 want to know if they will get knocked out, PM me your choices before you send them to Kun. My powers of foresight are strong!

The league has been chosen. Its the England League One. Other members can start handing in your selection now.

Batigoal : Sheffield Utd, Juan Roman Riquelme

Eliseo10 : Bristol City, ( pending )

ArcoDW : MK Dons, Djamal

Joe Hurman : Peterborough, ( pending )

JustM1kePlays : Walsall, ( pending )

Edited by Kun Aguero