Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH 2015 Solitary Game

Kun Aguero

9 goals!!

I would have loaned my self out I'm obviously not good enough for top flight football.

How did I get a 7.20 rating?

Your predicted goals range are too high. Only 9 goals and 7.20 rating? Maybe you are involved in defence?

FMH Solitary Game

Round 4 : Pair Up Rivals

The 6 players need to choose another player among the six to form a duo in a league chosen by last round winner, Lian Cortez. Both goals and assist from the both player will be count. The winner of the first round will choose his partner first. You can respond to others invitation by quoting his post and state that whether you agreed to join him or not. Players also have to select one attributes to be set as 20, but the max attributes of the player in the duo must not be the same. Lian, please choose your partner, league and team.

Lian What do you say?? Me and you or what jaja. Also I will be doing something like this next round Kun In TLMS. Have you been reading my mind lol

Lian What do you say?? Me and you or what jaja. Also I will be doing something like this next round Kun In TLMS. Have you been reading my mind lol

It's in our next round hahahaha xD

I can't choose between you lot. You're all top blokes.

I'll accept the first one that quotes me or join the last team as an ugly duckling :)

I think I'll go for "aerial" set to 20.

I can't choose between you lot. You're all top blokes.

I'll accept the first one that quotes me or join the last team as an ugly duckling :)

I think I'll go for "aerial" set to 20.

Pair up Bati, my avatar never scores (really selling it to you) do I could do with a master striker.

Attribute: Shooting set it to 20 and whoever interested just quote it I am good either way.

Seems like me and you will have to partner up. I'll go the strategic way and set my movement to 20 :)

Attribute: Shooting set it to 20 and whoever interested just quote it I am good either way.

Seems like me and you will have to partner up. I'll go the strategic way and set my movement to 20 :)
Perfect then we are up :)

Hey Kun you should count the international goals ;)

All the teams are ready!! Thanks for the quick response  ;) . Please be noted that in this round the duo who scored the least goals and assist ( only clubs goals ) will be eliminated, that means 2 players will be eliminated in this round!!

Bayern Duo

Lian Cortez - Aerial

Eliseo10 - shooting

Dortmund

Dragon - Movement  

Arco - Shooting

Schalke 04

Bati - Aerial

Billy - shooting 

Edited by Kun Aguero

Mind reading? Yea, this power is definitely better than thepremiermanager foresighting ability  :P

What do you think Bati,

Schalke or Leverkusen?

Or do you have a trick up your sleeve.

Let's go Schalke on this one :)

Big underdogs here, we are going to need Draxler at his best!