Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH 2015 Solitary Game

Kun Aguero

Woods! I saw Bayern in the league and pulled the trigger. I should have looked closely and then I would have seen these other great teams. Attacking teams. With plenty of creativity in them!

Me, worried. No

FMH 2015 Solitary Game

Round 5 : Best of Europes

As we came closer and closer to the final round, things get tougher. This round, when the players are placed into the Super League. How will they perform? Can any of them lead his team to the champion of the Super League? Lets have a look at the players stats first.

7AGpdmt.png

N0m7gX9.png

PATfHPj.png

xnkYoAN.png

In this round, the league winner will get direct promotion. Lets see how the league table looks like in the end of the season.

020oios.pngg4RttWZ.png

None of the 4 teams selected won the league, Manchester United won the league with a 5 points difference between Real Madrid.

1st

Billy2shots

iist5OK.png 

Billy get his first round winner in the game by producing an amazing 33 goals for Bayern. The first player to enter the Semi-final is Billy!! But who's the another two?

2nd

BatiGoal

vS22bhr.png

Big disappointment for Bati who aimed for direct promotion in this round. Bati get the second place by creating 28 goals for Chelsea.

Eliseo or Lian? Who will get the last ticket to the Semi-Final? 

3rd 

Eliseo10

zUvjcEF.png

Eliseo get the last ticket to the Semi-final!! Eliseo wasn't too near from elimination as Lian performance was far more awful. 

4th - Eliminated

Lian Cortez

gvqj2kI.png

After a great domination in the previous two rounds, Lian failed to score much goals in this round. Is choosing Real Madrid over his favourite club, Barcelona the main cause of his elimination? 

1 more round, and we will get to the final of the Solitary Game!!! With only 3 players left on the stage, can you feel the tense now? Who is your title favourite by now? Stay tuned for the Semi-Final.

Thanks for viewing and please leave a comment.

Bati's got this, my money's on Bati winning this thing. Come on Bati! Don't disappoint me!

I got this Dragon.

Billy's going to be so excited and confident about this round he'll mess up big time in the semi's.

Eliseo10 will go for Benteke in the final and prove once again Cristian B is no good under AI management.

Not that any of their blunders would make a difference tho. I got this. :D

Bati's got this, my money's on Bati winning this thing. Come on Bati! Don't disappoint me!

I got this Dragon.

Billy's going to be so excited and confident about this round he'll mess up big time in the semi's.

Eliseo10 will go for Benteke in the final and prove once again Cristian B is no good under AI management.

Now let's watch your plan backfire on you.

I got this Dragon.

Lol. Lots of confidence in you, Bati.

I was one point behind Bati in this round so I'm confident too. :) Made it to the final 3 after going out early in TLMS. Feeling powerful. The real question is: who will join me in the final?

I was one point behind Bati in this round so I'm confident too. :) Made it to the final 3 after going out early in TLMS. Feeling powerful. The real question is: who will join me in the final?

Benteke? [emoji12]

FMH Solitary Game

Round 6 : World Class?

In the Semi-final of the game, the players had to prove themselves against world-class strikers. Players have to choose an in-game striker ( from the list below )to compete with. The contestants need to score more than the selected striker to get a place in the Final. If more than one player fail to score more than the selected striker, the closest behind the striker's goals win. Players have to select three attributes to be set as green, but the total attributes point of these three is only 51, so the players need to choose and separate it very wisely. 

In-Game strikers list

• Lionel Messi
  • Luis Suarez
  • Falcao
  • Karim Benzema
  • Zlatan Ibrahimovic
  • Sergio Agüero
  • Robin van Persie
  • Carlos Tevez
  • Robert Lewandowski
  • Wayne Rooney
  • Gonzalo Higuaín
  • Mario Balotelli
  • Diego Costa
  • Alvaro Negredo
  • Edin Dzeko
  • Edinson Cavani
  • Stevan Jovetic
  • Mario Mandzukic
  • Daniel Sturridge
  • Romelu Lukaku

Any questions are welcome. Good luck.

New Submission then

Shooting 20

Movement 15

Aerial 16

Vs Van Persie.

Jajaj btw will we be placed in the teams of our selected oponents? because then Bati has no chance against me lol