Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Opposition tactics bug

LostLegend

This is something that is beginning to enrage me of late. Setting up your tactical layout within each match is a hard learned art. Yet some of the basic tactical essentials seem not to apply to AI controlled teams.

For example, it's not unusual to see opposing teams change to vastly different formations 3,4 even 5 times per game. I'm not talking about obvious tactical changes such as changing a 4-4-1-1 to a straight up 4-4-2. More like ai controlled teams changing from 442 to 352 and then to 433 within the space of 20 mins with no consideration to player position.

Case in point:

image.jpg

What the absolute flip is that?

Now, I'm controlling a team battling against relegation and I don't expect to win any points against City easily. But I know, roles reversed, I'd lose heavily even against a lesser team if I put my CB's on the wing.

Yet such tactical nuances seem to have no effect on Cpu controlled teams performance. This seems to be happening far too much for my liking.

Anyone else have similar frustrations?

I was once beating Arsenal 2-0 and they didn't have s sniff. Suddenly they starting creating chances in the 70th minute.

Then, Mertasaker scored. I checked the tactics and he was now playing AMC as an attacking play maker. The game ended 2-2, he scored one and created the other.

I checked the stats screen expecting him to have won loads of headers. 0 from 0????? So for 20 minutes the lanky German turned into Messi!!!!