Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH2015 in YOUR language

Dec

I am pleased to announce that with the help of FMHandheld Naver and Rseven we have managed to translate the game into Turkish. While development on this will continue we are looking for more.

If you are interested in translating the game into your native language then please message me.

Thanks

Note: you will need a PC/Mac and Android to do this

If you are requesting you can probably make it yourself and should message me.

If you want to make them then please message me. I cannot speak any language but English. I can't make them.

I would like to help translate the game to Portuguese (Brazil). play in Spanish, by approaching on my tongue. There are words I do not understand.

I would like to help translate the game to Portuguese (Brazil). play in Spanish, by approaching on my tongue. There are words I do not understand.

PM Dec if you want to help in translation.

Consegui traduzir usando o google translate.

O psp_language tenho dificuldades em distinguir o espanhol, italiano e francês.

Eu fiz a traduçao do italiano.

Consegui traduzir usando o google translate.

O psp_language tenho dificuldades em distinguir o espanhol, italiano e francês.

Eu fiz a traduçao do italiano.

sorry I got Translate using Google Translate. The psp_language I have difficulties in distinguishing the Spanish, Italian and French. I made a traducao do Italian. I got Translate using Google Translate. The psp_language I have difficulties in distinguishing the Spanish, Italian and French. I did a translation from the Italian.

those interested in helping send me message and we can communicate by watsap

I copied all stages of psp_language file to Word and I need someone select all the sentences in Spanish and put them in bold, for so I can tradizir to en-us, this part is very terrible to me.

pt-br

You cannot copy them to word, this will mess up all the formatting. You need to do it individually and the PSP_Language has the English translation above.

Hi guys. I would like to create a Polish translation.

Could someone explain to me where I can find translations of selected elements in the picture? (e.g. Continue --> Kontynuuj ; Passing - Podania ; Player Profile --> Profil zawodnika)

iJYTNmU.png

How do I open a file I can only see the long texts eg. the events of the game, or received messages.