Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 starting with derby county advice original version

sweeton95

Thank you and it's hard I always use to go Liverpool but it got boring want a real challenge to get into barclays prem but it's hard /:

Yeah it happens but it's fun but still don't lose patience ;)

Championship isn't really as bad as people think, of course ou wouldn't expect your players to be complete or your players to have no Oranges but don't take a CTD with 5 passin or something,

as for Derby County, you have to start from scratch when it comes to tactics,

do you want to play physical, Possession, Counter Attack, Attacking, defensive, Wide, Narrow? and help yourself from there, but don't go with something that doesn't fit your players eg. don't play 3 at the back while having 4 defenders in your Squad

Yeah I am doing okay so far lol I have been searching for each criteria I need such as shooting crossing etc.. for like 20k an their crossing is like 17 an stuff so am doing okay also been trying to get a few loans

Something I can't say often enough when playing as a lower league team is to check out some of the lower rep European leagues for players. Especially the Scandinavian leagues (Sweeden, Denmark, Norway etc.) as you can get some decent players at very cheap prices!

a bit too attacking there mate, only thing I can say is: 1. put the BBM in the middle so the APMs don't eat each others space, 2. You can put the striker as ADF so he can make space for the INFs

Yeah I sussed that on me first 2 matches they didn't go well but it's better now :) won 4-0 an is it true tha you have to keep changing formation because they get use to it

Yeah I sussed that on me first 2 matches they didn't go well but it's better now :) won 4-0 an is it true tha you have to keep changing formation because they get use to it

Not really noticed this myself. The Ai teams will adapt their playing styles/team instructions depending on your form and team reputation, it's a case of learning how to deal with this.

In terms of your formation, I'd change one of the APM's to a more defensive minded player to give your team more balance.

A DLM will help you if you are playing a counter attacking or patient style, whereas a BWM will aid a more attacking/high pace style.

Hope this helps :)

mmmm, I don't know APMs are less encouraged to go up in the presence of an AMC, but here they will go up, however I don't see APM-BBM-DLM working for some reason. too unbalanced imo, I'd love someone else to give an opinion about the midfield roles, especially that I haven't played the original engine on this game

Apm - bbm - dlm is how my midfield 3 is set up and it has served me well on both the original and enhanced engines.

The idea is that you have 5 of your outfield players responsible for attacking and 5 for defending (although you could say the bbm works between both.

But, this is of course how adapt my midfield to work within my tactic. The beauty of FMH is that there is scope for massive variation - so whatever works best for you! :)

No harm in experimenting, just not in cup matches! :D