Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Youtube Channel?

HashtagTatica

Hi> I am plaanning to start a youtube channel based around FMH. Any suggestions for my first save on youtube?

What's your name? A few challenge from vibe that lasts 1 season. Good luck with your channel

Hi> I am plaanning to start a youtube channel based around FMH. Any suggestions for my first save on youtube?

I would recommend the free agent database as you can get the viewers interacting with you by asking them to suggest player's.

As UK mentioned though it has little reward but you shouldn't let that put you off. You should check out Vibes youtube channel.

You shouldn't let the reward bit bother you if it's something you enjoy doing. I really enjoyed it but just don't have the time.

I would still be doing it now if I had enough time to do it an it not to interfere with me home life.

My advice don't waste your time doing you tube for FMH the market is tiny compared to FM,as much as it is fun in the long run the is very little reward

I would recommend the free agent database as you can get the viewers interacting with you by asking them to suggest player's.

As UK mentioned though it has little reward but you shouldn't let that put you off. You should check out Vibes youtube channel.

hey where can I download the free agent database?

Watch Here.

My Feedback (please note I have worked with several FMH YouTubers to try and take it off the ground).

It isn't bad at all but...

*I would make the video shorter, it is 17 minutes long which for a game such as FMH is a long time.

*Try and edit things out such as loading, this is just a time waste that no one wants to see.

*Give further depth on what you are doing "He's going to be on the bench for the first season"...Why? Remember not to ramble though.

*Try and not stutter or pause, if you do then edit it out or reshoot it.

*Careers don't really work, the game isn't visually appealing to attract people. It is just a bunch of loading screens and you navigating menus at times. You need something to spice it up whether it is via silly editing or if it is a challenge or just general commentating. Though for me looking at doing more factual based videos would be a better bet.

As I said it isn't bad, it is certainly not the worst FMH Video I have ever seen but as many have said, FMH on YouTube due to the nature of the game requires a lot of start up and something special. I don't feel you have this at the moment. It has failed so many more times on the area that you are currently doing.