Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 [Android App Release] FMH 2015 Scout

jaymarvels

2ihwav7.jpg

iScoutFMH/JayMarvels is pleased to announce the newest release!

FMH 2015 Scout is the latest release in the one and only scouting series on mobile and tablet devices which allows you to find those hidden gems in game.

Take a step back from management and test your skills at scouting out and finding those players that you need to complete your squad in game!

Building upon the success of FMH 2014 Scout, FMH 2015 Pre Editor iScout FMH is pleased to release this seasons scouting utility.

Found a player in game? Want the low down on their potential? Football Manager Handheld 2015 Scout enhances you as a managers ability to find that perfect player.

NOTE:

• A internet connection will be required when first installing it.
  • Managers name must be 3 characters long or more for FMH Scout to work.

Changes/Features:

• New Lighter Improved UI.
  • FMH 2015 Scout now remembers your last load save location.
  • Increased compatibility with different resolutions.
  • Double sorting to give finer filtering.
  • 14 functioning filters.
  • New ability to add all of the searched list into one big shortlist.

Lite Version is ad free and functional but is lacking in some of the more advanced features. Differences between lite and full here.

For more details see Google Play/App Website.

Has been tested on 4 different Android devices. Performance will vary depending on device performance. Small screen sizes may suffer from less information being displayed (more scrolling needed).

Designed for Android 2.3+ (same as FMH 2015).

Note - This is not endorsed by SI/SEGA in no way, this doesn't detract or circumvent SI's business model or IAP.

PRO Version

en_app_rgb_wo_60.png

LITE Version

en_app_rgb_wo_60.png

Screen Shots:

sqh3yo.jpg

210nfpj.jpg

bxyqx.jpg

NOTE : - This is NOT a support thread. For issues/support/enquiries please direct them as Google Play/the app asks.

-jaymarvels

I bought it all ready maybe I'm the first one who knows. Really cool app. I can see that it has the ability to really tell me how a player is. Only problem I see is that when I clicked back to change my save it told me that I was using an unlicensed copy? What does this mean?

I bought it all ready maybe I'm the first one who knows. Really cool app. I can see that it has the ability to really tell me how a player is. Only problem I see is that when I clicked back to change my save it told me that I was using an unlicensed copy? What does this mean?

Its a bug not picked up during testing ;)

I downloaded this last night. It's very good.

Why are some of the values from 0-255?

Please note attributes denoted with a ( * ) represent 0-255 where in game has 0-20. 0-255 is represented due to SI attribute algorithm which currently is unknown.

Great work Jay. Just downloaded the pro version

I saw it and gave my 99 Great British Pennies straight away!!

Greart work!

I think i am the 2nd one bought it.

Comments like these makes me happy :)

Same here. I downloaded the lite version last night. After browsing it for like 1 minute, I bought the full version :D

Such a good app with amazing info on the players. The best bit for me is - it doesn't matter how far into the game you are. The information is always current.

Just bought it, thank you so much. I paid for the IGE and never used it and will be using this daily at a quarter of the price.

Same here. I downloaded the lite version last night. After browsing it for like 1 minute, I bought the full version :D

Such a good app with amazing info on the players. The best bit for me is - it doesn't matter how far into the game you are. The information is always current.

Brilliant..thanks for the responses :)

Does anyone know what "sort by" "then by" means? For example, If I limit my search to 25 year olds and select sort by age then by PA the list should be descending in order of PA since the ages are the same right? When I do this the players are listed in random PA order. I am pretty sure that I don't understand the "sort by" "then by" concept at all though.

Jay, that message started appearing to me too about unlicensed, but still work normally. I'm presuming something with the test version?

Well I can say I tested this app and this us amazing, saves me hours of scouting :)

If you are like me and don't want or don't have time to search intensivelly for new players, bought it. I just can say its a very well spend money.

Jay, that message started appearing to me too about unlicensed, but still work normally. I'm presuming something with the test version?

Well I can say I tested this app and this us amazing, saves me hours of scouting :)

If you are like me and don't want or don't have time to search intensivelly for new players, bought it. I just can say its a very well spend money.

Are you getting it when going "back" to load another save up?

@jay I can confirm that message only appear when trying to load another save ( or same ). But if dont click any of buttons APP will work só not a big problem

Thanks.

I've already fixed it. Just got a couple of things to do before releasing.

This looks like a potentially great app. I have a few questions but for now I would like to know where you find your list of short listed playes that you have identified after  doing a few searches in FMH Scout?

Thanks. 

1. Long hold a players name and select add to shortlist or add all to shortlist (Great feature: will add every player on your current list).

2. Once satisfied with the players you have chosen hit your menu button and save your shortlist.

3. Open FMH 2015, select a career, go to the shortlist button and load your saved shortlist.

Thanks.

Unfortunately that's what I have been doing and there is never anything in the shortlist. When I am saving in Scout 2015 I get a message that I am using an unlicensed copy and need to go to Google Play and buy it, but I already have it? Do you know how to fix it?

No, I bought both from the Google Play store using my phone.

When you loaded the shortlist up in game did you turn on/off show interested players only?

Great app. But sometimes when I add players on my shortlist and open in my game it shortlists different players with the same name.

That's an issue with FMH itself, not the Scout app. The way FMH searches for players on the shortlist is by name. If there are 2 players with the same name it will only show the first one it finds.

This has been the case since at least FMH13!

After you save players names to a shortlist the tutorial said press the hardware menu button! Where is that located on a Samsung A3 please?