Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Carlos Gruezo

Callumgnc

Carlos Gruezo

He has far from the most exciting stats at the start, but soon develops into a monster, he really reminds me of Claud Makelele in his prime when fully trained.

Carlos Gruezo on day one

d2bP4Q7.png

Expensive at £12.75m from Stuttgart in my game (potential to get him much cheaper), nonetheless he has very well rounded stats for a 19 year old and his wage demands are insanely low. He is also able to play anywhere on the right or through the centre comfortably, other than striker, but CM and CDM are his two natural positions. Carlos develops fast, soon accumulating a few greens and is originally labelled as a B2B midfielder. In the first 3 seasons of my game he played second fiddle to Luis Gustavo but is soon far, far better.

Carlos Gruezo after 8 seasons with General IT and regular game time

YGiBUCb.png

Carlos Gruezo's history

6FjC8UF.png

Never injured, huge passing, tackling, decisions and movement stats and a relatively low amount of cards for his position make Gruezo the best CDM in the game in my opinion. I use him as a BWM at CDM or CM but he is just as effective as a DLM at either of these positions. Add this to his young age and tendency to assist from the CDM position and you have the new Claude Makelele. The only downside to Carlos is the physical side to his game and his poorness in the air. I generally have to sub him off in the latter stages of a game due to his running out of steam. That said, I wouldn't choose anybody above him!

Looked at him a number of times but his price put me off, now I can see he's that impressive I'm disappointed in myself lol.