Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Nicola Murru

Callumgnc

Nicola Murru

Play this guy enough and he becomes Italy's first choice LB! Able to play on either side of defence, or through the middle at a push.

Nicola Murru on day one

Av5nsU3.png

His transfer value indicates he is already fairly highly rated by Cagliari, and he is expensive to buy at £16M. Saying that, he is young, has decent tackling, pace, teamwork and stamina so could be used on the bench at a mid table prem team from the start. As he can play on either side of the defence this makes him invaluable for the subs bench!

Nicola Murru after 8 seasons with General IT and regular game time

yB84pOf.png

Nicola Murru's history

K8C5U59.png

Too good to be a benchwarmer I feel, but not quite good enough to overthrow Alex Sandro or Danilo at my club. At a couple of points when he was covering for an injured Alex Sandro his tackling was at 20, crossing at 19, dribbling at 16, passing at 17, decisions at 17, as well as higher pace stamina and strength. With regular game time Murru has the chance to be one of the best LB's on the game as he rarely dropped below an 8 rating for me when started. Even as my sub and benchwarmer he has been the first choice Italy LB for some time, I highly recommend him for anybody managing a top level side, especially if playing for many seasons.