Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Patrick Roberts

Callumgnc

Patrick Roberts

I have only just got this AMC IF to play to his full potential after many failed attempts on other saves due to awful form and inability to handle IT from young. Able to play as a MRC or AMRC, he can retrain to play on the left side and as a forward. The best AM on the game for me in later seasons on the game, hands down.

Patrick Roberts on day one

om2J6Fy.png

Starting off plying his trade in the Championship with Fulham, you can see he already has good stamina, movement, pace and technique for a 17 year old. He can be bought fairly cheaply (unfortunately I didn't take advantage of this - you'll hear about this later) and his wage demands would also be fairly low. Because of his stamina he is able to play full games from the off, but his poor decision making and average attacking stats make him more suited to play in league 1 to begin with. It's worth noting that he has the "iron nerve" penalty trait.

Patrick Roberts after 8 seasons with Attacking IT and regular game time

(only trained on Attacking IT for the last 3 seasons)

Ca0Sz7v.png

Patrick Roberts' history

QstnWK5.png

As you can well see his is now at the very pinnacle of world class footballers on this game, able to excel in any attacking position if needed. Ignore the low stat for his decision making, it seems to have no bearing on the way he plays. On my save he was a starter for Fulham in the Championship for the first 3 seasons, averaging an assist around 1 in 2, but scoring very low. He was then sold to Real Madrid for £16.25M, starting most games but having a very average AVR and barely any assists or goals. After 2 and a half seasons there I paid an insane £96M plus £190,000 a week to bring him to Milan where he blew my mind after finding his strongest position seems to be AMR as an IF. in 104 games he has scored 76 goals and assisted 43. This is on top of his incredible scoring record for the national side. Play him on the right wing and there is nobody better. Need I say more?

A fantastic player on the original game, he has had a big downgrade on 6.2.

Are you using the latest patch?

Has he? Big shame as he was maybe my favourite player! This is a save from the previous version, so be aware if you go to buy him people, he is only this good on 6.1