Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Tactical questions!

Jens

Hi all, 

it's been a while, I hope you didn't all die of missing me.

I've asked the following question to Ashez in PM, but then I figured, why not ask the entire world about my flaws (which are legion btw).

I'm currently playing FMH15 (original file, no updates) but I'm having a really tough time creating a decent, consistent tactic. Are there any trends that seem to be working particularly well this year? everything from last year seems to be very inconsistent to me...

I'm scoring enough, dominating (average 55% possession, always more than 10 shots), yet conceding far too many.

I'm currently playing:

GK

FB-DC-DC-WB

DLM

APM----BWM

W------------INF

AF

Attacking, direct, normal, rest off (tried pressing, but that gives even more goals away)

Thanks for any insights.

Edit: currently in the second season as Dundee Utd, placed 6th.

Starting eleven: McCallum, Mendy, Butcher, Souttar, Watson, Paton, Verstraete, Armstrong, Mackay-Steven, Ola John, Ciftci

Billys mega tactic was really good before the 6.2 update,I found that 4-3-3 was the way forward I'm terms of scoring bags of goals :)

I would ( with attack in mind ) make to dlm to an APM behind the AF ....or put the DLM in attack and play with TM and PCR :)

If I were to use a 433 system, which attacking roles would you guys suggest?

I was thinking of a central poacher, flanked by a Treq and a DLM.

Piggs drift still does the business on all updates. I find the more adventurous you are the better with FMH 15.

Which version of the piggs drift Mike?

I think there was a few in the end... If I remember correctly, the last version had the complete forward on the left hand side drop down to a wide midfielder. I tried one of the versions previous to that when FMH2015 was first released and it worked amazingly well.