Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH Scout 2015

FEC

I have used this app to perform a couple of searches and have shortlisted a few players I am interested in scouting. However, I cannot find the "short list". Does anyone know where you can find it?

1. Long hold a players name and select add to shortlist or add all to shortlist (Great feature: will add every player on your current list).

2. Once satisfied with the players you have chosen hit your menu button and save your shortlist.

3. Open FMH 2015, select a career, go to the shortlist button and load your saved shortlist.

Thanks for the advice.

That's not working for some reason. Whenever I go into FMH and load the short list nothing is there.

While I am saving in Scout 2015 after I select save I get a message that says I have an unlicenswed application and to go to the Google Play store and purchase the app. But I already did that. Any idea on how t fix it? I think that might be the problem.

Thanks.

My short list is set to interested players. I turned it off and then on but no results are shown. The only short list results are those players that I short list within the game itself.

Whenever I try and save in FMH Scout I get the following message:

" Warning Unlicensed App....

Please purchase FMH Scout 2015 from the Play Market or log into your Google Account associated with your purchase"

I bought the app from the paly market.

My short list is set to interested players. I turned it off and then on but no results are shown. The only short list results are those players that I short list within the game itself.

Whenever I try and save in FMH Scout I get the following message:

" Warning Unlicensed App....

Please purchase FMH Scout 2015 from the Play Market or log into your Google Account associated with your purchase"

I bought the app from the paly market.

In FMH have you actually loaded the save file up in game?

I am not sure I understand the question. None of the short lists created in Scout come up in the FMH game app. Maybe Scout is not saving correctly or at all?

I am not sure I understand the question. None of the short lists created in Scout come up in the FMH game app. Maybe Scout is not saving correctly or at all?

Trust me they are saving!

You need to physically load the shortlist in FMH, it won't load it automatically.

Also. If you load a save in FMH Scout that's NOT located in the default place you'll need to manually move the created save file to the correct location.

What exactly do you mean by physically load the short list in FMH?

How would I do that?

In game:

Search icon>shortlist>load/save shortlist>load shortlist

Then select the one named iscout fmh one

When I do thatI get to a screen with five slots. The top one says "Filter Name" and below that are four slots for saved search filters and all are empty. I don't the shortlists in Scout are being saved.

When I do thatI get to a screen with five slots. The top one says "Filter Name" and below that are four slots for saved search filters and all are empty. I don't the shortlists in Scout are being saved.

First, as mentioned before you need to make sure the shortlist file is in the correct location.

If you loaded a save from the default save folder for FMH14 then FMH Scout will put it in the correct place, but if you load the save file thats not in the default place FMH Scout will export the shortlist file at the same location as the save file. You will have to move it yourself.

Once in the correct place you need to do:

23ht2px.jpg

And then:

2mfbqxx.jpg

Wow I didn't even know there was a shortlist feature in FMH Scout. Just tried it and loaded up my save game, and works perfectly.

I already thought the app was awesome but this just makes it even better and will save me lots of time :)

Thanks for the reply but there is no short list selection to load. How do I know if the shortlists are being saved by the Scout app and how and where would I look for those files? I think the problem is with the Scout App.

Thanks for the reply but there is no short list selection to load. How do I know if the shortlists are being saved by the Scout app and how and where would I look for those files? I think the problem is with the Scout App.

The fact that in this thread alone Eliseo10, DutchTony, and Ty Wilson can do it, along with myself and my testers doesn't point to the app. Sorry.

The save file which you loaded into FMH Scout and making a shortlist file (hardware menu button > save shortlist) where is the save file located?

ah I see. I 're read your comment. So let me clarify:

If the loaded save is in its default place, then we just have to load the shortlist ingame.

but if:

we moved the save file to another location and then load it with the scout app, then the shortlist file will be in that alternate location. In this case we have to move the shortlist file to the user data folder.

Is this correct??

ah I see. I 're read your comment. So let me clarify:

If the loaded save is in its default place, then we just have to load the shortlist ingame.

but if:

we moved the save file to another location and then load it with the scout app, then the shortlist file will be in that alternate location. In this case we have to move the shortlist file to the user data folder.

Is this correct??

Pretty much.

If the save is in the default location for FMH the shortlist will be put in the correct place.

If the save file is elsewhere the shortlist file will be created next to it.