Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Jonjo Shelvey

Lee-Roy

mzqQCn6.jpg

One of my favourite things about Shelvey is the stage of his career he's at. He still has 4-5 years to develop and become the best he can be, yet he's ready to fit into any top team and play as many games as you need him to. During an injury crisis or run of games he can play as much as you need him to and it all aids his development. Here he is at the start of the game:

JIFk8r9.png

So more than ready to be a rotational squad member in almost any team. 6 months of training and match time will give you this:

TxQNF3V.png

Gret stats for his position and age, and it's only going to get better. When fully developed Shelvey has the potential to be able to fill in any of the midfield player roles.

What do you pay for this? Clearly Shelvey is capable of playing for any champions league team, and to them teams 10 mil isn't a lot to pay for a player of this quality who has a good 10 years in him.

YZeJwOL.png

So with all that said and done, will you give Shelvey a go?

I love Jonjo and I was annoyed we let him go, unfortunately I've not used him in game as much as I'd have liked but this is tempting me :).

He is utility man like Peter Ånkersen and Kevin Großkreutz I like players who can play in various positions and that makes him a perfect substitute.

He is utility man like Peter Ånkersen and Kevin Großkreutz I like players who can play in various positions and that makes him a perfect substitute.

Post some screenshots!

I love Jonjo and I was annoyed we let him go, unfortunately I've not used him in game as much as I'd have liked but this is tempting me :).

Do it :)