Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Juan Carlos

44_veezy

Juan Carlos Pérez López

juancarlos.jpg

Juan Carlos Pérez López (born 30 March 1990), known as Juan Carlos, is a Spanish professional footballer who plays for Granada CF on loan from SC Braga mainly as a left winger but also as a left back

He is known as El Galgo de Boadilla (Greyhound of Boadilla in English) for his runs and speed.

When I started career with Braga (which I am going to post very soon) and started to check out my squad, I stumbled upon this talented player which I do remember from previous versions of FMH (I always fancied Braga a lot). I was not sure where I should play him (he plays as Defender in real life), but I have taken the risk and put him on attacking IT :) (his low tackling and positioning would be issue in defence I guess)

Juan Carlos on day one

11171627_10202788149065261_187301741_o.j

He was not a very regular starter (more of an impact sub) as long as I played Pavel Savitskiy in MR position, but his development persuaded me to start him every game and it payed off! :)

Juan after 4 seasons with IT and regular game time

PZOOO1D.png

What a boost in attributes! 20 in crossing and dribbling, reasonable passing and shooting, decisions, movement and teamwork are just right and I can't really complain about his pace and stamina either! And he is very versatile too :) Used him as impact sub as APM in AMC position and in attack as well :)

Nu4aZdg.png

I managed him only for first three seasons and if we consider that he was not regular starter all the time (I had Bruma and Savitskiy) , these are very good nubmers :) If he was taking free kicks and corners I guess he would be hitting +30 assists every season. He also scored a few important goals :) I am not sure about his price tho, but I would guess 5-7 million would be enough to persuade Braga to sell him :) You can hardly find a replacement in terms of value/attributes/performance :)