Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Matheus

44_veezy

Matheus Lima Magalhães

matheus+magalhaes+braga+treino+-+imagem+

When I started my Braga career, I saw this young lad, but I knew I need experienced goalkeeper to have solid defence, so I signed Marco Amelia for free (performed well), but then the Italian injured himself for 2-3 months and I knew I need to put my young Brazilian between the posts. These were his starting attributes.

11167563_10202788143265116_958504854_o.j

I saw potential in him and as long as I had no other choices he started to play regularly, and he was really solid (had a few 5rated games, but it happens even with best GKs around)

Matheus after 3 seasons with IT and regular game time

euTXgGq.png

Perfect goalkeeper! Communication and Leadership boosted massively. I currently use him as a captain as well :)

Matheus' history

27jpPWr.png

Very solid performer between the posts :)

I would say he is a real gem, cause he is not very expensive at the start, and he can develop into one of best GKs in game, and also he has at least 15 seasons in him. As you can see, he got capped and he is also capitaining Brazilian national team :) He got minor injuries from time to time but I guess it will dissapear with him getting mature :)

Great find. I'm dubious of Gk's with low aggression, I imagine a placid little fella who gets scared of 1 on 1's. That's just me tho, nothing proven behind that.