Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 The 5 Key Elements To Be A Successful Manager on FMH

Kun Aguero

The 5 Key Elements To Be A Successful Manager on FMH

football-manager-handheld-2015.png

Being a successful manager in FMH is a target every FMH player aim while starting a career. A successful manager isn't just winning trophies, they also have to take control in many things, such as financial and player harmony. I will talk about the five key elements in being successful in FMH.

ELEMENT 1 : Tactics

Without any doubt, tactic is the most important part of the game. With a good tactic, you can win lots of trophies. However, if you went to a unbalanced tactic, you may end up with serials of defeat, and finally cost you your place as a manager. Try to balance your defence and attacking. Never hesitated to change tactics when your tactic started to flop. Try to have two or three tactics as backup when your main tactic fail. Changing tactics halfway in a match can be good. Strenghten your defence when you are leading in a important match or risking playing more players upfront can help when you are losing.

ELEMENT 2 : Transfers

Transfers are always the most interesting and difficult part in FMH. Searching for good players is always the best part of FMH. A good manager need to have the ability to find for quality players. You can either use the search filter to find good players, or let your scout to do the job ( although sometimes the scout are not so accurate ). Besides buying, selling is also quite important, no one want a team stuffed with unwanted players, right? What type of players you need to sell to keep your squad balance? In my opinion, unwanted players who can only play in a few positions, unhappy and unused players are players need to be transfer listed. Although some of the unwanted players may not earn you much transfer fees, they have to be sell to avoid them ruining the team harmony.

ELEMENT 3 : Harmony

Keeping a team harmony at it best, will bring you victory. Player morale is one of the key for winning, so keeping a players morale at it best will bring no harm. In my opinion, players morale will drop when they didn't get satisfied playtime, when they demand a better contract, demand move to a bigger club, unhappy with the training regime and others situation. When they want playtime, it depends on his ability for whether you want to give him playtime or not. My suggestion is let him play when you are facing a easy fixture. If you don't like the player or he just not good enough, selling him may be the only choice. When they demand contract or a move, the easiest way is to give him a new contract. Sometimes, when he just demand more than he deserves, maybe its time for him to leave. Remember, never let your player overhaul you. Cricticise them when necessary sometimes work. If the player unhappy with your training regime, especially when you change the training regime recently, change his regime to 'fitness' may help.

ELEMENT 4 : Youth

If you are aiming for a long-term career, young players will play a vital role. Use the scout to search for young talents, when they are still young and cheap. If he is still not mature enough for your first team, loan or demote ( if you have a B team ), may help him grow. Don't put too much responsible on them when they are still very young. After a few years out loan or in B team, start to give him chance in the first team, start from bench players to regular will be the best choice. Young players will sometimes flop too. If your young players are not good as your expectation, selling him will be the last choice.

ELEMENT 5 : Financial

Last but not least, financial is a crucial part in being successful. Although the game don't have UEFA Financial Fair Play Rules, balancing fnance is still important if you want to be a really good manager. Never hesitated when some mega transfer fee bid comes in for your regular players. Be a Mourinho, buy and sell to balance your expenditure. Try to balance your players wages, don't give your players more than he deserves.

All above are just my opinion, and may not be agree by some of you, any feedback or ideas are welcome. Thanks for reading. :)

Lol mate Mourinho made some bad decisions while signing players the Manager who is awesome in signing players is Josep Guardiola. Fun fact is that FC Bayern spends quiet less than Borussia Dortmund their arch rivals. If one can follow Guardiola's method of signing one can really be a good manager with the money.

Btw it's a nice guide :)

I mentioned Mourinho, as he is quite good in balancing the expenditure ( especially in selling ). Sell David Luiz for 50m and bring in Fabregas in a cheap price, is the reason they are so close in winning the league right now.

I mentioned Mourinho, as he is quite good in balancing the expenditure ( especially in selling ). Sell David Luiz for 50m and bring in Fabregas in a cheap price, is the reason they are so close in winning the league right now.

Yea mate I agree but I don't even have a clue why did PSG even paid £50 million for him :P

But still David Luiz is the reason that PSG went past Chelsea in UCL ;)

You've definitely touched on the important aspects of the game. I'd also have training as a key element, without the AI experementing with training that's your best advantage over them.

+1

Thanks for the comments. Just accidentally miss training as a key element.

Yea mate I agree but I don't even have a clue why did PSG even paid £50 million for him [emoji14]

But still David Luiz is the reason that PSG went past Chelsea in UCL ;)

Now he's the reason they are out of UCL