Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 PFA Team of the Year 2015 Save

Dec

gallery_1_1_1955.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE

Play as the PFA Team of the Year 2015 with the best XI of the 2014/15 season including Diego Costa, David De Gea and Alexis Sanchez. This save replaces Burnley and the club play at Wembley in the Premier League colours.

*NOTE* Due to Scrapbook feature some player names are their long names (e.g. Phillipe Coutinho), feel free to edit these using the In-Game Editor.

How to install:
Extract your file using:
7Zip or a Mac .zip extractor equivalent..
OR
ES FIle Explorer App

The Squad -
For iOS: Plug your device in and load iTunes. Select your device in the top left icon that looks like your device. Go to apps then scroll to sharing area. Click FMH2015 and drag the file in here. Navigate to MyClub and start a new save. Replace a team of your choice and remove/release all players and edit settings as you see fit. Click "Load MyClub" then load the 4th slot. Start a new game.

For Android: Use AirDroid/USB/ES File Explorer and copy/paste them into FMH2015_data > user_files then overwrite if needed. Navigate to MyClub and start a new save. Replace a team of your choice and remove/release all players and edit settings as you see fit. Click "Load MyClub" then load the 4th slot. Start a new game.

I don't agree with a lot of the team but great work :).

Nor do I. I don't get how terry got in but thats not my question to ask. Nice one Dec.

I don't agree with a lot of the team but great work :).

Nor do I. I don't get how terry got in but thats not my question to ask. Nice one Dec.

Terry has been superb, it is Cahill who is the one you have to question.

Great work Dec! For me, it has to be Coutinho. (No offence Anfield fans) Eriksen to me had a greater impact for his team.

Cahill in this team is a joke! And no Eriksen! Hes been crazy good this year better than Coutinho for sure! Coutinho has had a decent 2 months I'd say with some decent goals at big times but the fact Eriksen has won us 15 points on his own this season is massive!

Cahill in this team is a joke! And no Eriksen! Hes been crazy good this year better than Coutinho for sure! Coutinho has had a decent 2 months I'd say with some decent goals at big times but the fact Eriksen has won us 15 points on his own this season is massive!

Couldn't agree more.

However. The players who won surely deserved it. :)