Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 anybody help my Real Madrid career ?

hey mate, I wanted to ask . when you have a player like me, tactics like what you use, and anyone who would you attach a line up, and instructions as to what would be used . I've tries various tactics but the results are not satisfactory for me . I still using version 6.0 and I now play in the years 2016-2017 .

And this my player :

- Cassillas

- pacheo

- ramos

- pepe

- varane

- jan vertongen

- danilo

- carvajal

- marcelo

- coentrao

- l.silva

- illaramendi

- modric

- kroos

- isco

- j.rodriguez

- callejon

- elsha

- c.ronaldo

- bale

- falcao

- benzema

Anybody help my real madrid career ?

You've got a good Striker line up. Maybe add in a good goalkeeper like Courtois who has quality and is usually transfer listed in the first season itself. Your defense and midfield is good too. I would suggest using balanced football with counter attack and offside trap switched on in the team instructions.

And since you're using 6.0 Billy's tactic will easily win you games! Or you can search for others too or make your own. ;)

Hope it helps!

http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/topic/26004-billys-mega-tactic/ here's the link to his. :)

You've got a good Striker line up. Maybe add in a good goalkeeper like Courtois who has quality and is usually transfer listed in the first season itself. Your defense and midfield is good too. I would suggest using balanced football with counter attack and offside trap switched on in the team instructions.

And since you're using 6.0 Billy's tactic will easily win you games! Or you can search for others too or make your own. ;)

Hope it helps!

http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/topic/26004-billys-mega-tactic/ here's the link to his. :)

I've tried the tactic of Billy. but the result makes me trapped in the middle of the standings for the previous year. :(

Could you attach some screenshots of your formation, player roles and team instructions?

Sorry I can not. I've tried but failed to appear. I do not understand.