Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Challenge of the Challenges

S4NCH0

Challenge of Challenges

Hi all,

Welcome to my new-ish challenge. I say new-ish cause it is combination of some challenges already on the site. The challenges I'm combining here are the Around the World Goals, Converted Winger, Hexagon Challenge and Triple Thread. So let's start. So as I said before I'm using those challenges. But how?

The Concept So the concept of the challenge is to complete a Triple Thread (1500 goals), Around the World, but you will not be doing this with strikers, you'll be doing it with converted wingers and at the end complete the Hexagon Challenge taking your three wingers around the world with you.

How it should be done

You MUST load 4 leagues.

The first league MUST be the Australian League or the Brazilian League. You must start in a Brazilian or an Australian team, which ever you chose.

Then you must get your Triple Thread, all the three players from the triple thread MUST be wingers, the difference with Ashez Challenge is that in his challenge you have to choose 1 winger and convert him to a striker and the next season get another one and sell the one you had used before, in this challenge you must keep your three chosen wingers with you till the end. But the difficult part is that you only get to buy one of them, the other to wingers from the Triple Thread MUST be promoted from the reserves team and be in the beginning a Greyed Out Player.

In order to move out from Brazil or Australia, you have to score the first 1/4 of the 1500 goals of the Triple Thread. That would be exactly 375 goals to move on. The goals of your three converted wingers will be summed up until you reach the 375 goals needed. Also you need to win the Continental Trophy, in Brazil the Copa Libertadores or on Australia the Asian Champions Cup. After you've done this you must move to the second league you loaded.

I would recommend you try to get to a rich team since you will have to buy the three players you've chosen from your old club. In this team you must again score 375 goals. Here you will need to win the Europa League.

After that you have to move to the next league. Once again get your three wingers into your club and score 375 goals. You have to win the Champions League. Finally you have to move to your last club take your three players and score 375 goals to fulfill the Challenge.

In the international aspect you must win Copa America, Euro, and World Cup.

Rules

The same as always:

Any Player you want.

Any team you want.

Load the leagues you want, start in Brazil or Australia

Players must not have any striker ability.

No unlockables except from Work Permit one.

No use of editors 

No reloading

No cheating

Have fun

+You can use the train an international team when you start if you want to make it easier.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Leaderboards

The leaderboards will be based on the seasons it takes you to fulfill the challenge, in case of tie, we will see the matches it took, and in case of double tie, the goals.