Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Reverse Fantasy Draft 2- Fatal Four Way

Eliseo10

Reverse Fantasy Draft 2- Shift In Power

Hi Vibe :) Welcome to RFD2- Shift in Power. As you might now, a few weeks ago I faced off against LordArcoDW in the first RFD. We had alot of fun selecting the teams and we decided to do it again! However this time, we wanted to take the competition a step further so we have implemented some new rules.

Here is how it will work:

*Four Managers will face off in RFD2.

* We will play in Spain, but we cannot select Real Madrid, Atletico,or Barcelona as our base teams.

*Each round we will have 1 choice maker & 3 presenters.

*Each presenter will select a team, from any playable nation in the world, and 3 players from that team.

*The choice maker will then select one player from the 3 presented for his team.

*The remaining two will go to the presenters squad.

*We will alternate roles until we all have 24 players in our squad.

*The last player will be a free choice for all.

RestrictionsWe cannot select players from Real Madrid, Atletico, or Barcelona. We must face these teams at their full power.

Participating Managers-

DSW

Lian Cortez

LordArcoDW

Eliseo10

The goal of this challenge will be to remove Barcelona & Real Madrid from the top of the pyramid of power in Spain. Hence the "Shift in Power". That is also why those teams and Atletico must remain untouched during this competition.

At the end of the season, the manager with more points in the Spanish League wins..

Copa del Rey will be worth 10 points

Who will win this challenge???

Stay Tuned

Participating Managers please select your base team now

Squad List-

Valencia/Lian

Diego Costa

Eden Hazard

Real Sociedad/Eliseo

Manuel Neur

Thibaut Courtois

Sergio Aguero

Atletico Bilbao/DSW

Joe Hart

Yaya Toure

Sevilla/Arco

Philip Lahm

Jerome Boateng

Sevilla

Lads I have to admit the equation for this draft was tricky :D

Seems very tricky!

It was a big tricky coming up with a system, but I think we figured it out. Btw it doesn't really matter what your base team is since we will be creating squads from scratch. My base team will be Real Sociedad.

Ok to start things off I will be the first Choice Maker. Lian you will be the first Presenter. So Lian choose 3 players from any team in the game. I will select 1 player for my squad and the remaining 2 will go to your squad. Go ahead and pick you players now.

Who's making the skin?

What Skin??
I thought we were supposed to use a starscreen with the team of our choice. Or something like that.

Who's making the skin?

What Skin??
I thought we were supposed to use a starscreen with the team of our choice. Or something like that.

Lol no, not really. All we have to do is assemble the squads and then add them to our saves.

Sure thing. I only said that in context to what I believe you were referring to in our pm.

With that out of the way.

Please begin y'all! :P

How about we start this in the morning I can dose off anytime :P

Hey. It's morning here! :P

But anyways. I'll b out for a few hours. Count me on laters.

I think Arco and myself will do this later. Lian and Eliseo. If possible finish yours. :)

Guys don't feel pressured to always be present for this. We can take our time drafting.I'm actually going to sleep now, so Lian will probably respond in the morning.

Sorry but I wasnt in my home so couldnt connect....

So I choose a team from any nation and 3 players right...

Like this:

Chelsea

Hazard, Courtois, Diego Costa

Is that ok

That's fine. and really tricky selection but I will go with go Courtois. Hazard and Costa are yours. DSW your turn to select 3 players.

btw guys you can only select a team once. So Lian can't select Chelsea anymore but the rest of us still can.

Updated Squad Lists will always be in the first post

You guys can't choose from Barcelona, Real Madrid, & Atletico. Didn't you read the intro :/ btw I'm the choice maker for this sounds Guys. so I get to choose players first.

Neur. Boateng and Lahm are yours.

First round is finished.

It is Lian's turn as Choice Maker.

For this second round DSW will be the first presenter.

Please select your players