Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Need help creating tactics

Rjgreeno

i have read all the guides on tactics but still have never created a successful one or one that can actually win a game. So if any one could share how they go about making tactics and how they change them when it is not working that would be greatly apriciated

What do you normally do first look at the instructions or the player roles when it is not working

I usually look at the team instructions first. As For Android the 6.2 update, the player roles isnt really that important. But if ur on 7.3 on ios, i suggest u look at the player roles

I personally first decide what type of style I want to play, do I want to have a strongly focused possession tactic? A strong fast attacking tactic? A multi balanced tactic? You get me? Then after that, say for example I picked a strong possession tactic. Then you need to set your formation so your team have quite a nice tight structure together where they're nice and close to utilise the short passing of a possession tactic. Then set the player roles, roles that will help to keep possession more than anything rather than being more expressive. Then your team instructions, set them how you think they will be most effective considering your formation and player roles. If you tell me what style you want to play, I'm happy to try and help structure an effective tactic for that style of play if you want. I can't make any promises, I'm not the most experienced but I've made a few decent tactics and I'm happy to attempt to help.

At the moment I have found a quite effective

4-3-3 with Barcelona early days but undefeated so far

GK

WB CB CB WB

BWM

APM BBM

CMF ADF INF

Playing attacking and direct with pressing on and commuted tackling