Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Newcastle United Vs Sunderland AFC

leecutler

kwsz39xy.jpg

Hi all and welcome to

Newcastle United Vs Sunderland this is a one season challenge between myself and fellow member Crowe.

I was hanging around the general discussion thread and I commented on a post by Sam Hardy saying wouldn't it be fun to swap teams and see who could destroy each teams quicker but then Crowe came in and layed down a challenge to me which I had to accept.

But wait there i will have to play as Sunderland surely this puts me in the bad books of any Newcastle United fans.

There will be no signings and own formations only the winner will be decided on who finishes higher in the league or if either of us win a cup,but I have a secret weapon up my sleeve.....my tactic

So Crowe you better bring your game son cause your going down lad :)

Which player do you hate the most?

I hate them all equally :P. In all seriousness, I just like Sunderland better. I would consider Newcastle as 'meh' material.

I hate them all equally :P. In all seriousness, I just like Sunderland better. I would consider Newcastle as 'meh' material.

Newcastle are not "meh" much bigger than Sunderland (excluding derby results) :)

Newcastle are not "meh" much bigger than Sunderland (excluding derby results) :)

It was actually directed at Lee asking which Sunderland player he hates the most, sorry I should have made it clearer :P But I agree with your post with Jack Colback being the one I hate the most!

It was actually directed at Lee asking which Sunderland player he hates the most, sorry I should have made it clearer :P But I agree with your post with Jack Colback being the one I hate the most!

I hate catermole he is just a little rat :D

John o'shea and wes brown, my 2 year old is faster!

That's not bad pal. Think my tactic has the odd good point too!!!!

post-54429-0-06337300-1432646289_thumb.p

Lee Vs Crowe

Pride Of The North East

So as you all know this is a 1 season challenge I will manage my arch rivals Sunderland which I'm discusted with myself for doing and the winner will be decided by who ever finished highest in the league or wins a trophy.

So we decided against transfers but I will show you mine just to prove I have brought no one into the club i also didn't alow any player to leave.

s3sm6zfr.png

So as you can no players in or out of the club this season is going to be tough but I have a new tactic up my sleeve ready to open fire :)

Premier League

zbvxkrs8.png

So we had a great season finishing in 3rd place and only 1 point from 2nd place it truly was a great effort in the league especially as no players where brought in to strengthen the squad I belive if I was able to bring some good players through the door I would have had a good chance at winning the title

League Cup

gc47tor7.png

I can't quite belive that we actually won the League Cup and who else but the lanky body Scotsman Steven Fletcher scored the winner with a 75 yard screamer(I wish was a tap in),So city you might have all the money in the world but you can't beat the 2nd biggest club in the north east :D

FA Cup

6czc8nri.png

Ouch!! Dear o dear we got absolutely smashed in the FA Cup,well you know what the say about karma we will let you have that one Sheik Mansour

Goals & Assits

633ag3uv.png

32e2lt2g.png

So all in all we had a good season I'm happy with finishing 3rd and qualifing for the Champions League and winning a cup but let's see how Crowe does and then declare the winner.

As always guys thanks for reading,doing this save has really got me back to playing FMH again :)

Well I'm gonna have to concede, making no transfers in or out is hard and with 2 or 3 quality arrivals I belive I also could have a good shot at winning the title ( smells like the next challenge ). But with that cup win you have done me as I also finished 3rd.post-54429-0-59046700-1432670517_thumb.ppost-54429-0-54433000-1432670585_thumb.p

Just look at that defence!

post-54429-0-28880200-1432670776_thumb.p

Not bad for a newbie hey!

You did Sunderland proud Lee :P

Don't make him cry, the sour taste in his mouth is bad enough lol

He'll probably make me return the favour with a Newcastle career later in the year!