Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Challenge M1ke

Challenge M1ke:

Based on the 2014 Challenge Ashez I bring you guys Challenge M1ke, however this one will have twists and turns along the way. As a staff member it's my job to get you excited for playing FMH 2015 again.Hopefully this idea will have you dusting off your devices!

The Challenge:

The challenge is simple yet hopefully you will find it exciting, the idea here is you guys have to face off against me In League 2 within the rounds provided too see who can get the best out of a Striker (rounds may vary). We'll only be playing from the start of the save until January 1st so these saves will be extremely quick to play as it's only around 25 games!

How Will This Work?

It will consist of 15 rounds which are listed below most of them will be simple who can get the best result with a team or how many goals they can get their chosen striker to score

To sign up just type I'm in an the number of which round you want!(e.g I'm in - 5) Once this opening post is posted and the challenge is sent we'll be waiting for the number 1 challenger to post their result, once they have posted it i'll post mine and we'll see who gets the point, M1ke or Vibe!

1. Most Goals
2. Most Goals (Striker 30+ age)
3. Most Goals (Midfielder)
4. Most Goals (capped player)
5. Most Goals (Defender)
6. Least Conceded (Goalkeeper)
7. Most Goals (Under 18 age)
8. Most Goals (Greyed out Player)
9. Least Conceded (Greyed out Keeper)
10. Most Goals (Sugar Daddy Special)
11. Most Goals (Striker below 10 shooting)
12. Most Goals (£1k player)
13. Most Goals (No new signing)
14. Most Goals (Loan Signing)
15. Most Goals (Free Agent)

The Rules:

As this is a head to head i've added a few rules which you must stick to.

1. No use of any of the unlockables

2. The original database only, to make it fair for myself

3. Stick to the round rules.

4. No old screenshots, the idea here is for you guys to play the save now.

5. Own formations only

6. You can have as many attempts as you like before posting but you only have 48 hours after the round am has started to post.

7. You play until the 1st of Jan

8. You must use the default start date.

9. You can be any club within the English League 2

10. You can do any transfers you like as long as they're legit an with in the round rules

Round One:
Ashez

M1ke 1 Vibe 0

Round Two:
Lee Cutler

Round Three:
DSW

Round Four:
pipaz4

Round Five:

Round Six:
Thepremiermanager

Round Seven: Kun

Round Eight:

Round Nine:

Round Ten:

Round Eleven:

Round Twelve:
Goodjob

Round Thirteen:
Luca_211

Round Fourteen:

Round Fifteen:
Hashtag Tatica

My Team: NPxVT2M.jpg

Thank you for viewing, please remember to leave a comment and I hope you guys all get involved. It's first come first served :D.

In in ill take the number 1 spot be the first to beat you :D

Number 1 has gone im afraid
I assume it's the guy who killed me off. :P

Why is number 1 reserved?? Its a open challenge so why reserve it??

Quality idea, it should be a great way to get people playing again!

I'd love to sign up but with the CC and careers I want to do I'm not sure I can commit to it, sorry.

I'll follow with interest though :).

Sign me up mike. I guess I'll just go for the later rounds. I'll go for round 10.

Why is number 1 reserved?? Its a open challenge so why reserve it??
Hahahaha. I guess that does seem fair Mike. :D

Ashez Challenges M1ke!

M1ke approached me a few days ago about doing his own version of "Challenge Ashez" like his opening post explains, upon hearing the news i was instantly excited so i offered him the opportunity to start this experience with a bang as i challenged him to round one! Apart from facing off against a good friend on the site it gave me a reason to play in the lower leagues again and as this is a League Two based challenge it was only natural that i would play as my home town club, Shrewsbury.

My Striker Of Choice

6ydzr0h.png

It's safe to say i was ecstatic about my find as Campillo looks a solid striker with that green shooting stat and solid physical attributes to boot! I spent way too much time digging on the save trying to find the player i wanted to use but this find from Rayo's B team was a bargain at just £275k.

Half Season Review

PkcFR1t.png

A decent half season but i was disappointed with how we did in the cup competitions as we were kicked out of two on penalties!

League

j3ADoz8.png

The league season was going fantastic though as we were undefeated and scoring for fun, some would even say the title was already tied up!

Manager Profile

sWpFPOG.png

Unfortunately i forgot to take an image of my transfers and i've already saved over the game due to the Challenge Cup. With my transfers i focused on bringing in a pacey winger and cover for my midfield while i also sold someone who i can't remember to get my money back. 

Team Performances

Average Rating

NvmQVy9.png

Looks promising!

Assists

pOXwqQe.png

Results

mRkKDRu.png

jIXetPp.png

t3hzmXb.png

How Did Campillo Do?

A Bad Start

svih64K.png

This left me rather frustrated to say the least!

Results

FZrDK10.png

A decent attempt but i was hoping for closer to thirty if i'm honest, a mixture of being unlucky in the cup and his early injury might have cost me in this head to head. 

Thank you for allowing me to enter M1ke and good luck, as always don't forget to leave a comment.

Meh. I could have done better! :P

Kidding Ash. Decent try. Hav to say. Impressed about your league results to say the least.

Go on Mike

I know :(, i used my Babacar/Fierro tactic and my midfielders just scored too many while he was constantly walking into super keepers :(

I know :(, i used my Babacar/Fierro tactic and my midfielders just scored too many while he was constantly walking into super keepers :(

Round 1 is most goals. So that means total team goals rather than single player.

Or have I misunderstood it?

M1ke vs Ashez

So as you can all see my reserved spot was for Ashez. I thought it only fitting to start against the master himself. Would like to thank Ashez for taking the time to help me an be apart of the challenge

My Striker Of Choice

Qg7vmTv.jpg

This guy's know how to score goals. Will he be able to repeat this in League 2! Only paid 80k for him an with that 15 Shooting and good around other stat I hope he can do the business

Half Season Review

RjCXKt1.jpg

Wish I could have stayed in the capital one cup for longer but got to the Semis of the JPT and a only lost 4 in the league overall I was happy with the performance

League

rv5q15W.jpg

Happy with my performance but Stevenage do seem to be gaining abit of a lead on me

Manager Profile

cj29d6E.jpg

Transfers

PJi1CM1.jpg

Team Performances

Average Rating

imMsX3b.jpg

Assists

kNcGoTB.jpg

Results

iwGZhcB.jpg221pqGM.jpgbIoFfE8.jpg

How Did Allen Do?

Worried

nnH5Vdl.jpg

Hopefully this wasn't a recurring thing!

Results

nDV7rvl.jpg

Not my best performance but nearly a goal a game so I can't be to disheartened on the up side I got more then 19 :P

Thank you Ashez for taking part, as always don't forget to leave a comment.

M1ke 1 Vibe 0

Any league two team the only restriction, in this round the striker has to be over 30 of age at the start of the save. They can be a loan, free or a money transfer. Obviously all the other rule apply like own formation no unlocks or editors you know the drill.